Help need modifying this EA trailing stop

niyad

Active Trader
Jan 23, 2013
Please can anyone modify this EA so that it will activate trailing stop only when open position is in profit. The EA start trailing immediately the order is trigger but what i want is to trail after the profit of the number of trailing stop given

Attachments

• Hans123MV1.2.mq4
    7.3 KB · Views: 40

niyad

Active Trader
Jan 23, 2013
You are wonderful

Try this one.

You have removed the only obstacle that hindering my success in making it in forex.May God bless you abundantly, you have made me a big man in trading,i owe you a lot of thanks it is only god that can reward you, i say thank you.

Last edited:

niyad

Active Trader
Jan 23, 2013
Good advice

I would like to remind you that no EA can make a trader out of anyone.
Thank for your advice, i started trading since 2008 and i realised that to be a successful trader one has to have good mechanical system, so the one i have tested for 4years and see that is profitable revolve round that EA, and modification you do to it makes its result perfect with my manual result for period of 8months back, the joy of relax and watch ea work for me made me send the above reply thank once more.

niyadcom

Active Trader
Jun 13, 2010
Try this one.

It works as i want but when i attached it to GBPUSD and EURUSD it uses wrong
stoploss and limit order, for example if i use 70stoploss and 100limt when it place order it set stop to 5pips and limit to 7pips , i had 0 ta the back but the error still continue i test it on instaforex platform

niyadcom

Active Trader
Jun 13, 2010
I read your post several times, but I still do not understand what's going on.
It works as i want but on instaforex if i attach it to GBPUSD or EURUSD chart it will not use the stoploss and limit order that i set for it instaed of 60 stoploss and 100limit that i set it change it to 5stoploss and 7limit order, even if i change it the stoploss and limit will still remain constant.