help choose a broker!

bassey

Trader
Nov 19, 2011
Hello every one,
can some suggest a number of ecn brokers for me that meet the following criteria and is excellent.
1.account opened for $50 or less
2.uses metatrader 4
3.accepts 3 party payment (to and fro specifically from alert pay)
thank so so much.
couple of the brokers will do so i can screen them.
bassey

devis77

Active Trader
Nov 8, 2011
I'm not completely sure if those are ECN brokers, so test them ..
Here is the list : forexbrokerz.com
  • fxcm.co.uk
  • acfx.com
  • trading-point.com
  • dfmarkets.co.uk
  • megatraderforex.com
It says that trading-point.com and dfmarkets.co.uk can even open an account for 1$

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2011
Well, since Broco are now spoken of in past tense, and Masterforex is an unregulated russian bucketshop with a long history of proven scam behaviour, your choice is obviously "None of the Above"

Kroufr is not a regulator. It's a private enterprise like that RAFMM joke. Made up of related companies pretending to be an independent regulatory agency although RAFMM is worse since every company in that "regulator" is owned by the same guy!

The Russians think we are stupid

[links removed]

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I use Tradersway and yes, they do meet all of the stated requirements. You may want to check it out

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
google for "best forex rebates" and earn a bit extra on every trade (you get a piece of the spread back for every trade).

This is a new parameter I've included when choosing brokers, the cash back amount :)

John777

Trader
Jan 10, 2012
I suggest you LiteForex, they have Lite-accounts in cents. If you deposit 50$, it looks on your account like 5000. Leverage 1:500, fixed spread 3 pips on eurusd. And they have good bonus program, you can get 30% bonus from your deposit. So they are perfect broker for beginners.
And you can deposit via alertpay, webmoney, libertyreserve, moneybookers, liqpay, perfect money, okpay =)

rasuaga

Trader
Feb 4, 2012
Hi, i have the same problem choosing a broker, im from latin america and i haven`t found any stock/CDF broker that convince to me, i need a paypal/moneybookers/neteller/check money withdrawal.
Anyone have any suggestion?
Im grateful for any help.....

Thanks!

skyjuice

Trader
Jun 21, 2012
I also suggest you Liteforex. althought im just use Lite forex about a years ago but i think it a good broker since it always have a promotion and i can withdraw it when ever i meet the minimum requirement from them. You can withdraw your money by using webmoney, moneybooks(the most method i use), alertpay, liberty reverse, wired transfer, paypal, Alfa bank, sberbank, okpay, liqpay, perfect money, credit card (rarely to use this), local withdrawal represents the possibility to withdraw money through LiteForex's representative in your region, Yandex.Money, rbk money, tele money, and etc.