Hello!

Aug 21, 2012
U.S.
Just wanted to drop a note saying hello world to Earn Forex.

My hope is that Earn Forex is NOT run like EliteFaker, ForexFallacy, Trade2Lose my all time favorite, DailyFU.

I look forward to sharing ideas and discussing the technical aspects of trading with the membership here, and I also hope that some of you visit my online FX Research Site, where I sometimes share and discuss my ideas on Bot design, indicator design and overall trading systems testing philosophy.

My motto has always been: Traders Trade and Vendors Sell.

I believe in core research as being the foothold to all successful trading and I now do much of my research online in my own forum, where I used to work with MQL developers but have since decided to build my own Bots.

Regards,
PredictiveModel

SSL

Trader
Oct 12, 2011
Hey StealthTech

Gotcha !!!!! :) ;)
you have a nice & matching username here 'Predictive Model' ! :cool:

am subscribed to your posts.....! going by all your posts @ff I understand that you are a veteran trader and I believe your understanding & vast knowledge regarding the CZs, Frequencies, Cycle Rel'ships would give a fresh perspective towards applying the same to trading and I very much thank you for sharing your vast experience which would help like-minded people give a new dimension to trading!
I was subscribed to your thread at FF b4 it bombed out, but anyway here it would be a much calmer ground with very less whistles & horns and discussions would be pretty smooth.
Thanking you again for sharing your knowledge & opening a thread so we could continue where we left at! keeping an eye on all your posts....
am all listening :D

Best Regards,
Mony

Aug 21, 2012
U.S.
Gotcha !!!!! :) ;)
you have a nice & matching username here 'Predictive Model' ! :cool:

am subscribed to your posts.....! going by all your posts @ff I understand that you are a veteran trader and I believe your understanding & vast knowledge regarding the CZs, Frequencies, Cycle Rel'ships would give a fresh perspective towards applying the same to trading and I very much thank you for sharing your vast experience which would help like-minded people give a new dimension to trading!
I was subscribed to your thread at FF b4 it bombed out, but anyway here it would be a much calmer ground with very less whistles & horns and discussions would be pretty smooth.
Thanking you again for sharing your knowledge & opening a thread so we could continue where we left at! keeping an eye on all your posts....
am all listening :D

Best Regards,
Mony

All Aces.

qt500

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Eastern US
Following from FF

Hello;
I am also following you from FF and have viewed the videos that you posted;
I am interested in the trading style that you spoke of along with further information on your trading style of the patterns.
Thank you for your efforts in this and I look forward to more information;

qt500
David

qt500

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Eastern US
Looking forward to your information on Fibonacci Levels and other pattern recognition methods that you had started in FF. Thanks for your efforts to help other traders to improve their abilities and knowledge of the market; etc.
The videos were helpful; but I am interested in your method of trading these patterns and levels that you discovered while researching this.

Thanks again;

qt500
David