hello, to everyone.

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
hello, to everyone.i am new to forex that is to say I know little or nothing about forex, how do i improve on my forex knowledge?

Hilda13

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
Hi to all of you here...I'm new also....especially on this forum...Always is a good way to practise on demo acc, than go to google and just write forex, learn to trade forex...you can also find very good videos on youtube with practical examples....there are a lot of e-books, you can "go to" webinars.....That's what I'm using....and if you have someone around you who is already a trader...that's will be maybe the best choise
Good luck

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Well learn first what is forex is all about before trying to understand and learn about trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. Try and read up some of the old threads, they contain a lot of info on the market, currency trading. And additionally you can check out baby pips school of pipsology, a perfect resource for new traders..good luck.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
It's a really great resource! I studied with it. ;) it's the first you need to learn)

LOL, I know..I refer new traders to the same, and given some of the other free resources online, this is the best that's currently available for all new traders..

asianword

Trader
Jun 18, 2014
Hi to all of you here...I'm new also....especially on this forum...Always is a good way to practise on demo acc, than go to google and just write forex, learn to trade forex...you can also find very good videos on youtube with practical examples....there are a lot of e-books, you can "go to" webinars.....That's what I'm using....and if you have someone around you who is already a trader...that's will be maybe the best choise
Good luck

Thanks for sharing..:)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Walker,
Welcome to the forum, do post your queries and I'm sure that one of us would be along and answer it. Meanwhile, you may want to check out baby pips school of pipsology and other free online resources on Fx trading, good luck.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
You are already on the right place, just visit babypips school and you'll find everything you need to learn about forex trading.
Good luck