Hello members

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Hello members,

I am Sofia, a new member on the board. Let me introduce myself. Well, i am student in learning forex analysis and want to be a fundamentalist in currency markets.

The reason i am on this board is to enhance my knowledge and skills here.

Regards

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Thanks so much all for a warm welcome. I hope it would be a learning and a great experience here.

Chaio

trader25

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2009
I’m a newbie as well

In fact this is my first post here, this seems a great forum, updated and with a bunch of members willing to answer everybody’s question !!!

I’m not a forex newbie, I having studying the market for a long time now, but have been trading live for 7 months, I started with a very crapy broker, but now I’m with ac-markets and so far great!

This is my first time in a forum, I’m a forum virgin heheheh
Good trades!!!!!

trader25

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2009
I notice that there are a lot of new women traders nowadays, and there were not used to (I’m one :) ) just wondering, why do you think this is?
And also, so many young traders, like 17/18 years old… you think is too young?
Regards!!!

trader25

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2009
I’m 25 years old, and I’m beautiful too :)
My surprise is that it seems that now forex is opening up its way as a regular job, not as a way of making money on the side. The fact that people so young think of forex as a way to make money when they first start considering what their measure might be, makes it seem that forex is for everybody…

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yes trader, you are right. Forex is now any other job and many aspiring people look it as a career. I feel proud that i have passed 3 years of my life in forex trading successfully. I still feel as a newbie and immature in this field.

Too much excitement and adventure is involved in this field :) ;)

Good Point you raised.... i must say.....

trader25

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2009
I’ve have been studying forex for about 2years and I have the same feeling! I think we are all newbies when it comes to forex, I mean it is such a volatile market that every day is sth new to learn.
The essence of forex is that is not predictable, every day is a new trade situation, if you don’t study or keep-up with news releases is the same as not knowing anything at all! Maybe no that drastic, but you know what I mean… I think that if you lose that excitement about the market, it’s probably not for you anymore….

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
I am trading already for more than two years and I feel for my self that I am still a newbie because I kept on blowing my account several times.

This is inspirational. Thanks so much.. I have started just few months ago.

trader25

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2009
I hope you mean your DEMO, not actual accounts…
If you meant live, then stop trading and get good experience in demos, where you are not going to be so worry about the money since it will be “pretend” funds, you’ll be able to focus on the actual trades

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
@ forexexchangeguides

You post is really funny.. It seems that we are in Olympics.... :) LOL.... :D