Hello all you Happy People!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by AndreiCroitor, Mar 26, 2019.

1. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Hello there! how are you all guys doing? i was learing mql coding and still struggling i guess it may take little more time ! Guys is there Mql courses around here? or some related informations?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

3. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Thank you! i went through with that link and found How to Add Alerts to both mt4&mt5 Indicators pretty cool and very understandable!

4. 37riched

37riched Trader

Hi Andrey, how is it going with forum ? Is it something about that or not really ? What do you plan to do with all of that ? Have you had any success with that lately ? Please post about your progress here. There are also course for complete newbies here.

5. waistellethe

waistellethe Trader

hellooo!!

6. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Hello Riched! Well i couldnt find too much informations about programming in this website, But i found some courses in Russian language from youtube and other russian forums and still learning. By the way if you mentioned Books as complete course in this website forum , Yes I alredy read them and it did help to understand variables as its the same explained and repeated in russian as well ! i dont mind if i have more learning courses , currently trying to learn migrating from mql4 to mql5 , as informations less on the internet i mostly can be good friend with MQL Reference. :)
    thank you !

7. Sarn642

Sarn642 Trader

This site is quite newbie friendly anyway, I know about many websites and it really do not provide anything except some very technical stocks or forex information and that's really it for sure. Thanks in advance for posting all that and reminds us how good that we have EF:)