Hello all you Happy People!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by AndreiCroitor, Mar 26, 2019.

1. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Hello there! how are you all guys doing? i was learing mql coding and still struggling i guess it may take little more time ! Guys is there Mql courses around here? or some related informations?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

3. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Thank you! i went through with that link and found How to Add Alerts to both mt4&mt5 Indicators pretty cool and very understandable!

4. 37riched

37riched Trader

Hi Andrey, how is it going with forum ? Is it something about that or not really ? What do you plan to do with all of that ? Have you had any success with that lately ? Please post about your progress here. There are also course for complete newbies here.

5. waistellethe

waistellethe Trader

hellooo!!

6. AndreiCroitor

AndreiCroitor Trader

Hello Riched! Well i couldnt find too much informations about programming in this website, But i found some courses in Russian language from youtube and other russian forums and still learning. By the way if you mentioned Books as complete course in this website forum , Yes I alredy read them and it did help to understand variables as its the same explained and repeated in russian as well ! i dont mind if i have more learning courses , currently trying to learn migrating from mql4 to mql5 , as informations less on the internet i mostly can be good friend with MQL Reference. :)
    thank you !