Healthy warning for all forex traders!

virmon

Active Trader
Actually it's not for traders only, it's for all who works daily in front of computer. Some of you might not know about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, it's some kind of a common source of hand numbness and pain. You can see some of CTS surgery pictures, hope you still good after seeing those.

And it's a big risk for anyone who works daily on a computer that use mouse and computer on bad position. Here are some good postions on mouse and keyboard usage for you:

keyboard-technique.jpg

right-keyboard.jpg

right-mouse.jpg

and more on this post, also some hand exercise while on computer

Hope this information help us on healthy workspace! And hope I'm not posting this on wrong section

BellaVega

Active Trader
Sep 15, 2010
I use a laptop all day at my work. The only problem I experience is my fingers get cramped like once a month from using the mouse pad too much through the day. I think when I use the mouse pad, I end up bending my finger and hand a weird way. I've never gotten carpal tunnel syndrome from using my computer. I do get back aches every once in a while from sitting at my desk working all day.

samuel

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2010
USA, California
Really useful information. Thanks for sharing. What i would recommend is to use a keyboard with special pad for the hand. That can help to prevent health troubles and is comfortable as well.

marrabel

Banned
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, thank you for the information. It is really very helpful. Many people nowadays work in front of the computer all day long.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
The main thing is not to forget to periodically do stretching and not sit in one place for too long.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
One of the most important factors involved in prolonged computer use must be eye strain.
Light emission from computer radiated light is known to damage your eyes.
There are blue light filter glasses which are supposed to help counter this.
Anyone finding these filter glasses useful?
cheers sport

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
It's not only for people who trading forex, but anyone who sits on PC like 10 hours a week (I wanted to wrote like 10 days week LOL), anyway I do some walking after hour of work and do some hand exercise like recommended and totally stopped playing PC games!