Have you introduced to your family and friends to Forex or not?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, Jun 7, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Do you think it is good to introduce it to your friends and family?
    Can they earn profit from this kind of business?
    What do you think about it?

2. Martin Gaptil

Martin Gaptil Trader

Yes I did, unfortunately I didn’t get my family support in my early stage of trading! My parents didn’t believe on online income! By the way, now I am doing my live trading so smoothly because of my consistent performance in Forex business! On the other hand, only my close friends know the profession of me!

Elsie and SweetPrincess like this.
  3. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Oh, that's too bad to hear! Sometimes, it is hard to understand for parents or even relatives the essence of online trading. They are confused by that I think.. I also tried introducing it to my family but none of them tried :)

4. Hafizmd

Hafizmd Active Trader

I had and my wife treated that with support and understanding even when I told her that I want to quit my job and invest in trading. Maybe it's because we never were in need for money

5. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Best keep it to yourself. When you win you are their hero, but when you lose...you're a loser!

6. JuliaB

JuliaB Trader

If I made money out of nowhere, my family would probably think that I'm doing something illegal :D So it's definitely important to enlighten your close ones about the place of Forex in your life. It's not like you have to make an announcement to all of your relatives, but your parents deserve to know.

7. Elsie

Elsie Trader

I haven't introduced my family members, but Some friends, I have.

Helloyees likes this.
  8. Derry

Derry Trader

My family know that I'm into forex trading, but I wouldn't want them to take part in it. I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.

9. inggo

inggo Master Trader

its not like im trying to recruit anyone. im no IB lol and it aint no mlm.. but they do know about it, ask about it, not a lot show much interest in it, here in asia its still not that big if you ask me, except maybe for hongkong singapore and bangladesh.

10. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Yes, I have already announced my trading profession to my family and they always appreciate me! But, I am not interested to share my profession with my friends! Yes, only 2 friends who are very close to me know about my profession!

11. pipedition

pipedition Trader

I did with a friend's family and they say no one win with Forex. I am trying to prove what they said are wrong.

12. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

That is true story! My family didn’t support me when I was learning and updating my trading skill, but now they inspire me because now I am making regular money from Forex.

13. Ary Barroso

Oh; sorry to know! I’m sure that was a painful story! By the way, I feel lucky, since my family members support me when I was a Forex learner.

14. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

Its a nice idea to share with the people you love like your friends and families about trading, so that they can see whether they have the same interest or not. However, trading is not a genetic thing and so it doesnt mean that if you like trading then your children will also become traders

15. Yup dear we can introduce our families and member about forex but forex so diffical business always learn forex complete course and after then enter the real market

16. Ary Barroso

Well; the thread creator meant only introducing not learning actually! Even, it’s not suitable option too all; here success ratio is below 10%; that’s the realty.

17. planbpayments

planbpayments Active Trader

If you are an IB with a reputed broker, there is no harm in introducing your friends and Family to the industry. Provided they get into it with the money they can afford to lose.

18. Ary Barroso

IB? Interesting!! Since we all are talking about Forex traders; but no doubt IB is an additional way of money making from this financial industry.