Have you ever Recovered your money

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Please I want someone to share experience of how a broker took money from them via spread or slippage tricks or withdraw failure. How were you able to get your money back? Did you report back to the regulatory bodies? Your experience will help me know what to do

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well i got money back from my broker for a slippage. And happily i didn't have to go to any regulator or third party to it. I made a complain about it to their customer care and they refunded my the difference in spread. Isn't that wonderful. And not only that they credited double money in my account of the difference. I don't know much brokers who can do this like my broker.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Had the same issue with gain capital a while back, didn't get my money back until later on but after that, closed my account with them and moved on to better brokers..

JimFXtrader

Active Trader
Jul 12, 2014
You must create a robot that allows you to place a slip of 1-3 (10-30 in 5 digits) in each order starts, is a solution

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
you can get refunds if you are trading with a good broker, most of the brokers do refund amount without any hazzle.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I haven't have such experience so far and I think the key is in choosing the right broker to trade with

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
I think if ur broker is not a scammer it's not difficult to return your money, but if it is a scammer, u will never return it and neither regulator, third party or forex peace army will help u!

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
I had an experience of withdrawal failure with my broker but luckily for me and for them I didn't need to complain to their regulator. Support team helps me and actually it was my own failure since I didn't provide them with all necessary documentation for verification and ma broker has very strict rules for verification..