Have you ever played a Forex Hold'em tournament?

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Am sure everyone have tried the most popular skill games hold'em texas poker

But have ever played a Forex Hold'em tournament?
:(

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Is this like the texas hold'em, where can I view this?

Is this like the Texas Hold'em poker, is it like an MT4 plaform?

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
I am also surprised when i saw this type of game- Forex Hold'em tournament. I take a look and i was impressed by this game. It was fun and interesting to play- quite innovative trade1on1. It is easy to learn and with a little bit of practice, you'll be meeting and beating players from all over the world in no time at all! In fact Players agree upon a real amount of money that goes into a common pot and each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading. When the time's up, the player with the highest return on his virtual portfolio wins the real money in the Pot.

am still in the demo mode and enjoyed it a lot same like texas

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I have never even heard of them. What exactly are they?

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
It is like a sort of trading contest but this one is quite innovative and more fun. It is the best we can have , here new people are competing with the old ones and trying to learn new things which to me is very good and encouraging. so in my opinion its very beneficial to both new and old trades.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Huh? How do you play this? Same rule applies? But that does not make sense, plain confused - hope you'll can list the rules here..

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Yes i have participate in a Forex contest and i found it really nice compare to normal trading. I guess that Forex games will be huge success in the Forex industry as it will attracts many youngsters and people who have difficulties in trading FX. I actually play with Trade1on1.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Huh? How do you play this? Same rule applies? But that does not make sense, plain confused - hope you'll can list the rules here..

I am with you on this one. Where can you play such tournaments, what are the rules. So far we have not been given anything.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
This is so weird, I do play Texas Hold'em and just cannot work out how it can apply to forex. All we have so far is that forex games are great, but no details..smh

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Nope, I've not, but this is clearly interesting. Unfortunately I know nothing about poker, but I know that the principles that are used in playing poker can be applied to trading successfully.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
This is so weird, I do play Texas Hold'em and just cannot work out how it can apply to forex. All we have so far is that forex games are great, but no details..smh

I agree with you 100%. I stopped trying to figure it out and focus on my portfolio while I play hold 'em on the side.

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Well where you guys participate in such trade holdem tournaments!! I do it at Trade 1on1 and i find it really reliable! Any other site you guys participating :D

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Well where you guys participate in such trade holdem tournaments!! I do it at Trade 1on1 and i find it really reliable! Any other site you guys participating :D

Which one you join - the tournament or the 1on1.

The one i enjoyed the most is the tournament with 6 or 8 players. It fun to play with more players and it's a lot of money.

mu nick name is jira- you can join me for a challenge.;)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
So many blind statements, this feels like high school all over again, the elite know all the rules and the rest of us, have to just concentrate on our trading..

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
You guys asking for the 1on1 challenge do understand that has nothng to do with trading, right? Yeah I thought so. Sometimes it is too easy to spot those who do not trade at all.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I have never heard about one thing called Forex Hold'em Tournament, can you give me some links about it?

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I have never heard about one thing called Forex Hold'em Tournament, can you give me some links about it?

We have all asked but never gotten any so I guess it is not real.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013

The rules of the game are simple:

Players agree upon a real amount of money that goes into a common pot.

Each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading.

When the time's up, the player with the highest return on his virtual portfolio wins the real money in the Pot. :(