Good New to all Forex Traders Here.

incomestage

Active Trader
Sep 30, 2009
Lekki Lagos
www.incomestage.com
Hello friend am here to help fellow forext traders around this forum.

Have you used an international trading room before? Goodnews, there is a free forex trading room where the big dogs in forex meet to share FREE information daily. If you are interested in becoming a member just send an email to newforexideas@gmail.com and wait for instant reply.

Please check your spam mail if not found in the inbox.

Regards,
Incomestage

goodmanfx

Active Trader
Sep 30, 2009
Am 100% interested. Pls

Hello thanks for your post. Am a Trader and have been loosing greatly recently and i wish to join any trading group or room where i can get quick help even if it demands me to pay. I will send an email right away. May God Bless You for sharing this wonderful information here. Thanks to this forum for having good minded people. I came at the right time.

regards.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
why so? sometimes these people give some useful tips for trading. though i dont relay much on them still read them all....

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
It can't be that bad if it's free. And having the input of other traders worldwide is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
I said this because sometimes people give wrong information and some immature traders give analysis just in a motive to promote their site. therefore trust only authentic sites and renouned traders.

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
I have to agree with the previous posts. Be careful about free signals. You never know who is behind it and what is the motive.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yea, over dependence on one or two indicators is common mistake that traders make is to depend too much on one or two indicators which may not be enough to predict varied market conditions. Some traders do this to their own detriment to the extent that they lose all their money. While it is good to use indicators so that one will be able to determine when to trade or not it is equally advisable that combination of both fundamental analysis and Technical factors be considered while trading.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
not over dependence dear. Indications are important part and cant be avoided in forex trading.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
not over dependence dear. Indications are important part and cant be avoided in forex trading.

They do not need to be used at all. This is a misconception. There are a few methods of trading that would still allow a Forex trader to be successful without any indicators whatsoever:D.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
They do not need to be used at all. This is a misconception. There are a few methods of trading that would still allow a Forex trader to be successful without any indicators whatsoever:D.

Is it! then what do you use? please explain your methods here...

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
Is it! then what do you use? please explain your methods here...

Yes, the fact is that there are some great indicators out there no doubt, however they are based on PAST data which means they are always lagging. By the time they give you a divergence or signal and the trade is entered it is probably too late anyways. It's far better to trade knowing what is going to happen in the FUTURE. So to answer your question this is how I trade, by predicting what will happen in the future. And this can be done based solely on mathematics. Here are some other successful methods in Forex trading that do not require indicators:

Candlestick patterns(doji,hammer,etc...), Chart patterns(head and shoulders,triangles,etc...), pivot points, breakouts, trend lines, support and resistance. Hope this answered your question.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yes, the fact is that there are some great indicators out there no doubt, however they are based on PAST data which means they are always lagging. By the time they give you a divergence or signal and the trade is entered it is probably too late anyways. It's far better to trade knowing what is going to happen in the FUTURE. So to answer your question this is how I trade, by predicting what will happen in the future. And this can be done based solely on mathematics. Here are some other successful methods in Forex trading that do not require indicators:

Candlestick patterns(doji,hammer,etc...), Chart patterns(head and shoulders,triangles,etc...), pivot points, breakouts, trend lines, support and resistance. Hope this answered your question.

Thanks friend for clearing out. Well, what are the leading indicators that you are using?

maximizeyou

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2009
Indicators or not, there is absolutely no way to "predict" this market. When you think you can do that, that's when you lose your money--usually in a big way. It's okay to listen to what other traders have to say, but don't fall for everything you hear or read. As traders, we must have a set of guidelines / rules we know will keep us in check. Otherwise we are just gambling and that's no way to make a living.

Last edited:

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Indicators or not, there is absolutely no way to "predict" this market. When you think you can do that, that's when you lose your money--usually in a big way. It's okay to listen to what other traders have to say, but don't fall for everything you hear or read. As traders, we must have a set of guidelines / rules we know will keep us in check. Otherwise we are just gambling and that's no way to make a living.

Nice advice maximizeyou. I think newbies should make use of their own brain and decide what is right and what is wrong for them.