Goldenschild Asset Management

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
At Goldenschild Asset Management, we offer you the highest standards in account management. Our investment solutions are tailored to meet the highest standards with 7 years of experience and a highly efficient team of trading analysts.

Among our core areas of expertise, we seek out opportunities in the currency market that lead to market inefficiencies and consequently this provides our clients with the optimum return on investment. Our aim is to deliver maximum profitable returns to our investors over a medium to long term investment horizon.

Our superlative support team are always available and ready to answer any questions you may have and provide advice to you regarding your investment.

Goldenschild regularly provide updates on the trading performance of our various trading instruments.
View our performance:
http://www.goldenschild.com/uploads/2012/tradingstatements/trading-statements.pdf

Our partnership with MIG Bank, the largest Swiss bank specializing in online Forex (FX) and CFDs assures exceptional trading conditions for our clients.
Regulated by FINMA (the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority), our collaboration with MIG BANK guarantees high integrity of the Swiss banking system and protects creditors and investors, thereby strengthening their confidence.

The Goldenschild Solutions Financial Markets Advisory practice ("FMA") provides tailored and unbiased advice for holders of complex capital markets exposures.

I am a trading analyst at Goldenschild Asset Management and I would be delighted to be of any assistance to any traders here. Please do not hesitate to ask me advice or questions regarding the markets or trading, no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are.
Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst, Golenschild Asset Management)

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Goldenschild Asset Management services

Hi traders,
Kathia here. Just an update to let you know more about our services at Goldenshild Asset Management.

First of all I want to ask you all:
• Are you finding trading is taking up too much of your time?
• Are you finding it is too difficult to get consistent profitable results?
• Why not let us manage your investment?

At Goldenschild Asset Management, we strive to provide exceptional client attention, managing your investment with a highly skilled research and trading team.
We ensure that your portfolio is managed on a personal and elite basis, and we endeavour to provide the highest returns possible on your investment.

At Goldenschild Asset Management, we trade for you and manage your assets as a valued and respected client.
Let us do the hard work for you.

We offer three types of managed account to suit investor requirements.

1. Classic package
The benefits include:
• A customized portfolio based on your goals, objectives and risk tolerance
• Personal service and sound advice backed by a wide array of Citi resources
• Performance monitoring to keep you informed

Requirements
• Minimum deposit: 10.000$/€
• Management fee: 400$ fixed fee/month

Trading instruments:
• Currencies

2. Premium package
The benefits include:
• Partnership – you’ll be given a dedicated personal advisor, to make sure you get exactly what you want from your savings and investments
• In-depth – we’ll review your existing investments.
• Tailored – we’ll suggest a portfolio of investment instruments tailored to your needs
• Expert – benefit from world-class fund management, from experts in each field
• Informed – we’ll provide insightful, in depth regular updates on investment performance
• Proactive – we hold regular reviews to make sure your investments are in the best possible place

Requirements:
• Minimum deposit: 50.000$/€
• Management fee:
o - 30%/ on a monthly profit basis,
o -250$ fixed fee/month

Trading instruments:
• currencies
• metals
• energy

3. Executive package
The benefits include:
A Dedicated Relationship Team to ensure personal attention and professional service to our clients.

Your Relationship Team comprises of:
• A skilled and dedicated Relationship Manager who is assigned to manage and oversee your total relationship with the Goldenschild;
• A qualified team of product experts who can help you on a wide range of financial investments;
• Designated client support at the moment.
With our team approach, you can rest assured that you will always receive the right level of service, expertise and attention in your investing relationship with us.

Requirements:
• Minimum deposit: – 100.000$/€
• Management fee:
o -100$ fixed fee/month
o -20%/on a monthly profit basis

Trading instruments:

• -currencies
• -metals
• -energy
• -indices
Executive Investments portfolios are managed by Goldenschild Asset Management.
Executive Investments Portfolios are currencies-linked investments. Their value, and any income from them, can go down as well as up, and is not guaranteed at any time.

Feel free to contact me for any more information or advice
Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management )

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Traders,

Kathia here. Hope you’re all doing well.
Just checking in to give you all an update on our services at Goldenschild Asset Management.
Trading forex is challenging. It necessitates a lot of time and effort and in today’s busy world; it may not always possible for you to give it the time and attention needed to trade successfully. The emotional aspects involved in this industry are often too stressful for the aspiring trader.
At Goldenschild Asset Management we give you the opportunity to invest securely in the highly liquid and volatile FX market. You can rest assured that your account is traded with the upmost security and managed by an experienced team of professional traders and investment managers.
Goldenschild employs a highly experienced team of analysts to determine trades that respect the most accurate and relevant fundamental research and technical evaluation.

Why Goldenschild?
“The Maestro….
…Ordinary notes, but melodious composition. This is what separates a ‘Maestro’ from others.”

Goldenschild Asset Management offers you an exclusive opportunity to avail of our elite services in the financial service industry, premium investment packages and innovative products through discretionary and advisory services. Our proficiency has earned the trust of thousands of high net-worth individual/ institutional investors and created a family that is constantly growing. Goldenschild Asset Management can conduct your investments with true finesse coupled with passion and innovation.

Why not let us do the hard work for you?
http://www.goldenschild.com/uploads/2012/tradingstatements/trading-statements.pdf
Feel free to contact me for further information or advice
Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management )

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Traders,

Hope you’re all doing very well.
I just came by to give you all a further update on our trading processes and services at Goldenschild Asset Management.
Typically, Asset Management companies present potential clients with trading statements claiming consistent profits and high returns. Certainly this is the client’s foremost concern in capital investment. However, I want to point out to you the core of true success in our field of Asset Management. Here at Goldenschild Asset Management, we not only present you with impressive potential monthly returns, we present you with our fundamental organisational driver that is the key to our success; - quality research.​

At Goldenschild… “our roots are in research – it is at the core of our culture.”

The most successful businesses in the world have research as their foundation. Research in the field of trading the markets, enables us to systematically investigate and explore fundamental and technical trading systems and processes in order to achieve continued success and keep pace with the industry trends.

Research is the key to innovation. Innovation is the key to success. Our research group uses a highly disciplined analysis focused on intrinsic value, which we developed to critically examine the capital structure of the investments we cover, as well as their competitive positions and the growth opportunities. We apply this discipline not only in our published research but also when making investing and underwriting judgments.
Our mission is to consistently deliver above average short term trading generated returns from the international forex market, while managing core competency risk control parameters. Through a combination of quantitative research and other internal proprietary analysis, we deliver unparalleled results for our clients.

As always, feel free to contact me for further information or advice
Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management / Email: kathia.lavie@goldenschild.com / Skype: kathia.lavie )

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Would you like to avail of our resource guide?

Hi Traders,

Would you like to avail of our resource guide?
Successful trading depends on a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. Our Resource Guide is intended to provide traders with a start in locating resources and opinions about what is happening in the world of economics.

Why not subscribe to our RSS updates?
Goldenschild Resource Guide RSS updates : http://feeds.feedburner.com/Goldenschild

This guide lists resources that have come to the attention of our Seniors Analysts - other resources may exist. All listings are current at the time of publication but are subject to change thereafter. Always remember to pursue other resources and news updates that are likely to affect your trades and stay informed.

If you require any more advice or have any questions on how fundamentals can help your trading decisions, or on any issues, do not hesitate to contact me.
Kathia
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management / Email: kathia.lavie@goldenschild.com / Skype: kathia.lavie )

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Client Account Statement

Hello Traders,
Hope your trades are doing well.
Despite holiday time, we have had a busy month here at Goldenschild as you may have seen from my previous post with our trading statement.

If you have not already viewed this, please find it here:

If you are a serious investor, you will understand the importance of consistency and the expectancy to anticipate consistent growth and return on capital over the long-term. Investment companies that offer extraordinarily high monthly returns and that may show potential clients a sample statement to this effect are undoubtedly trading recklessly and risk control is minimal or absent in their business plan.
If you are familiar with trading, you will understand that it is impossible to sustain extraordinarily high returns on a monthly basis. The key to successful growth in the long-term is consistent responsiveness to risk management, consistency, discipline and patience.

“Superior investment performance is not our primary goal, but rather superior performance with less-than-commensurate risk. Above average gains in good times are not proof of a manager’s skill; it takes superior performance in bad times to prove that those good-time gains were earned through skill, not simply the acceptance of above average risk. Thus, rather than merely searching for prospective profits, we place the highest priority on preventing losses. It is our overriding belief that, especially in the opportunistic markets in which we work, ‘if we avoid the losers, the winners will take care of themselves.’ “

http://www.goldenschild.com/philosophy/

Our philosophy encompasses conservative accounting, an aversion to debt, a low cost operating structure, an uncomplicated business plan, and an overall viewpoint of building for the long-term. Our goal is to generate annual returns greater than 60% with a few select value investments.

Here at Goldenschild, we provide trading statements and reports each month. We present veritable conclusive results on our performance. As a client, we ensure you understand risk and we personally design an investment portfolio in accordance with your needs and financial goals. Subject to market risk, client targets are generally met and quite often exceeded.

If you should consider joining us as a client, I would be happy to advise or answer any of your queries at any of the contact methods at my signature below. As a new Goldenschild client, the first month’s management fee will be waived.

You may view a sample client account statement here:
CLIENT ACCOUNT STATEMENT

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kathia Lavie

patrick

Trader
Aug 25, 2012
Kathia, I went onto the Goldenschild website. What’s the purpose of the investor questionnaire? I have looked through the questions and decided I would just ask you. Why is that necessary?
Patrick

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Hello Patrick
Here at Goldenschild we only accept serious clients who understand the risks involved in investing in the forex market. This questionnaire helps us evaluate a potential client’s understanding of such an investment and also, once accepted, this questionnaire enables us to draw up an individual trading plan unique to the client’s characteristic risk tolerance.
If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to post them here Patrick or you can contact me personally by any of the methods below my signature.

Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management / Email: kathia.lavie@goldenschild.com / Skype: kathia.lavie / Yahoo: kathialavie )

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Relationship Management Service

Hello Traders,
I hope you are all doing well.

We offer a personalized Relationship Management Service. We will gladly evaluate your investments portfolio/ideas and provide you with personal advice regarding wealth management. There is no fee for this service. Any information you provide is treated with the utmost confidentiality and we will advise and guide you on what investment is best suited to your own personal situation.

Avail of our professional investment advice service here:
http://www.goldenschild.com/philosophy/relationship-manager-service/

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kathia Lavie
(Trading analyst Goldenshild Asset Management / Email: kathia.lavie@goldenschild.com / Skype: kathia.lavie / Yahoo: kathialavie )

patrick

Trader
Aug 25, 2012
Thank you for your reply Kathia. I understand and that makes it very clear. If you do not mind, I will add you in my skype as I have a few other queries?
Patrick

nicolas

Trader
Sep 4, 2012
Hi Kathia and Patrick,
I also waiting to see answer to Patrick’s question. So Kathia ‘’individual trading plan’’ – is this relating to money management for client’s account? Each client have ‘individual’’ plan ? Is this the case?
Nicolas

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Hello Nicolas,
Yes, each client has an individual trading plan. As I stated above, it is unique to the client’s risk tolerance, further to our assessment of the completed Investor Questionnaire. Yes, it certainly encompasses money management, along with several other factors such as risk and expectations.
Kathia

Hrvoje

Jan 7, 2015
Contact

Hi! I would like to contact Goldenschild clients and have a private conversation with them regarding their Goldenschild impressions. Please contact me.