GOLD whats next?

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
I try to add value here for people learning and wanting to catch pips as they are studying. Back on GOLD , the last time i looked at this my suggestion was a double top , and a wonky M formation.
If you followed this and sold at the top which is basic trading then you would of made 385 Pips on gold this week alone. Its simple stuff guys. Sell at the high and buy at the bottom.
Whats next for gold/ Well i think its looking for some strong support before another push up on this long term bull run. It could find it around here where price currently sits, but we could also see another push back down to demand areas below, there will be alot of buy orders below. NFP friday too so will make this one move quite a bit. Stay safe out there, always remember risk management is a must
View attachment 15351

What do you look for on your confirmations to enter gold?

• 👍
Reactions: walpants

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Wonder what is next for Gold? NFP tomorrow will be an interesting one for sure - always fake moves. I'll try and stay away most likely.

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Last time i looked at gold it was sat at the support area of 1550 area. suggested it could move from there and price has since moved up a couple of hundred pips.
You can see it has bounced from the 0.38 fib a few times, which shows that area is strong on the daily TF.
Whats next? Well i dont know for certain but could we go up to form a triple top? who knows but look out for the top around the 1587 area.
We could then either get a retrace to the 0.38 fib again or even deeper to the 50% rest stop or to meet the .618 and trend for multiple confluences before a gigantic push up. Remember buy low sell high. Look for the spots dont trade in the middle and get caught outScreenshot_5.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Gold , has been very interesting lately. We have seen another huge push up in price to over the 1600's. this seemingly opens the doors for new highs.
But before we establish its place in the upper prices we must find new support first. Where will that be?
Its possible we could see another bull flag form like previously before the last significant push up, my guess would be this. But with gold you never know. Ive marked out some key areas where we could possibly get a nice buy position in, the suppport on the .382 fib then there is two nice areas of confluence on the 0.50 and 0.618 fibs that meet the long term trend. These would be ideal and most likely strong in the zone. Double top looks ripe for the drop currently with rejection happening. Stay light stay focused and remember patience paysScreenshot_1.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
GOLD . Its Sunday and today reflecting on the insane movement we saw from gold the last couple of trading days last week. I think that move could of been the current top for now. As you can see from the fib levels the last consolidation move was at the prefect 50% rest stop before the next push.
It looks like a reversal sign on the 4H TF but obviously we never know. Surely we should see some sort of sell off from the extreme movements we saw.
An ideal scenario would be for it to revisit the .618 or back to the 50% to collect alot of buyers stops that jumped in with FOMO, it has multiple confluences with the test of the break and the touch of the longer trend. i will certainly be buying round those areas if it comes back that far. this recent push up certainly opens up the door for more upside movement, and possibly towards all time highs. Lets see where its heading next week. But be readyScreenshot_1.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
*BEWARE Market Crash* Check out aud nzd and jpy pairs this morning. Crazy moves yet again with another flash crash. With that being said time to look at gold again as its been a while. Looks like it touched 1700 and rejected for now and formed a double top M formation. Ill be looking for it to drop back to 1575 areas at least before i place any buys. possibly even a little lower to the next fib around 1550. Stay safe out there everyone the markets are going to be wild for a few days coming.Screenshot_3.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Last time i looked at gold , i suggested the double top M formation at 1662 for the sell back down to 1575-1550. we have achieved this move now with a gain of over 1000 pips. As you can see price rejected from the long primary trend and just above the .618 fib level. But what will happen next? will we see a further push down, or will we hold support around this area before the next push upwards. i have taken the day off trading today to protect my weeks profits and not potentially get caught in a trade on a friday over the weekend. Otherwise i would of bought at the level it dropped too. Stay safe if your trading, hopefully some of you caught the bottom and got a cheap price for gold . Wild week we have had, enjoy your weekend everyoneScreenshot_11.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Saturday and time to reflect. Looks like most of the world is on lockdown now and rightfully so. This virus is proving to spread very fast. Back looking at gold today as its been a while. Couple of weeks ago i was suggesting selling from the 1662 area marked in red. We had the double top and M formation, along with bearish divergence on the daily, very strong confluences. I thought we would only get down to the 1544 area a the bull has been so strong. But nontheless we dropped alot more all the way down to 1451. So well done if you took that sell you made a nice few thousand pips there. The 1451 support level looks to of been the bottom for this pullback and price closed friday above the .618 fib level We could see some ranging action around here before the next move up, that would be my guess. The uncertainty of the corona is causing alot of volatility in the market so we need to be safe. Always remember to buy gold at the cheapest price possible. Enjoy your weekend GLIYFScreenshot_1.png

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Checking back in on gold today. Weve had some rapid movements lately. The big drop followed by another big push upwards. So my thoughts are that we may see a little consolidation phase like we saw to the left. Its possible we could range between the .786 fib and the support of 1545. But im also inclined to buy from the trend line in the blue circle. But either way im still bullish on GOLD so will be looking to buy the dips. For once this looks to be an easy setup at first look. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png