Gold News

roland

Oct 21, 2015
Remember gold on gains in overseas markets, which boosted demand for the yellow metal as a safe haven in light of the dollar's decline as investors awaited the strongest indicators to date raise interest rates in the United States. Gold little change was recorded in the immediate decades to score to $ 1174.90 an ounce by 0643 GMT,. Gold rose by 0.5% in the previous session losses to end the wave lasted three days. Among other precious metals, silver fell by 0.7% to $ 15.77 an ounce, and palladium declined 0.6% to $ 687.2 per ounce. Platinum rose by 0.3% to $ 1018.05 an ounce.

Deepishikha

Trader
Oct 31, 2015
india
www.mmfsolutions.com
The gold price was relatively flat during Asian trading hours on Tuesday but could test the previous day’s low again should the US dollar continue to climb.

Spot gold was last at $1,070-1,070.40 per ounce, down $0.20 from Monday’s close. Trading ranged at $1,069.20-1,072.20 so far.

See more at:[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Gold prices have closed down last year mainly due to the strong USD and things might continue to go like this as now.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Gold movement very dynamic and in large average movement, this is risky commodity for newbie because will faced with high tension during trading due spread fee in large pips and also not always after open trades then the trend will move according expectation, often I loss with this commodity

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Gold prices have been down as booking profits has taken place and as a result prices ill continue to fall out.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Gold prices have been fallen a bit sharply as there is a good amount of resistance at this level, and in the present scenario it might continue to do so.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Gold prices were down a bit there are bullish signs which suggest that gold prices may push price further up.

Pete777

Trader
Aug 24, 2016
Moving out of technical chart analysis, I don't know how many of you follow Shemitah trends but according to some alternative outlets who watch this closely we're in for a major market crash towards the end of September and October 2016. Two days specifically stand out and that is Sept 26 and October 2nd. It might be a good idea to invest in Gold and some cryptocurrrency like Bitcoin before these dates. I figure if nothing happens you won't lose much anyway. Both, Gold and Bitcoin are considered very good investments for 2017 and beyond.

Pete777

Trader
Aug 24, 2016
Based on the Shemitah cycle, please do your research, it's the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel. It goes deep and quite ugly, but... perhaps it's all only a coincidence, I guess that is also a vague possibility.

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn is one of the main voices in the Shemitah trends but there are many others. I'm not an expert, only a concerned and savvy investor :)