GBPUSD analysis using Supply&Demand

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by SteveF, Oct 30, 2019.

1. SteveF

SteveF Active Trader

GBPUSD.jpg

GBPUSD is in a very interesting position. Supply and demand boundaries define the borders for future movement. Upside:Break 1.3000 we should go to 1.3400. 1.2780 is key support level for a break downside, then past 1.2650 into 1.2500

SymphonyTrading likes this.
  2. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

GBPUSD looking bearish in multiple time frames. Target around 1.2800 gbpusd4h.jpg gbpusd15m.jpg

3. SteveF

SteveF Active Trader

GBPUSD.jpg

Hi Symphony Trading - for me, I need to see a break below 1.2878 to get bearish - daily chart is bullish in my opinion in a bull flag. It could very well go lower of course, but I wait to see what the 1.2878 challenge brings.....

4. SteveF

SteveF Active Trader

GBPUSD.jpg

Hi Symphony trading, you were correct on the move down and hope you took advantage of it. A key level has broken and we'll see if this bearishness continues .....

5. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

Hi, thank you for your input. I like your analysis. I'm sorry for jumping on your thread. It's hard sometimes to find a good thread to post ideas in.

6. SteveF

SteveF Active Trader

Please jump in, that is the purpose! It is learning and fun to discuss what others see!

7. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

Cool! Thanks. Any other pairs you're interested in or other markets? I also like to daytrade emini s&p futures and short term trade stock options.

8. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

I was looking at XAUUSD also looking bearish on a daily frame. I see support at around 1480 and lesser at 1460 which it's already broke thru. The candles are in heiken-ashi. My target at around 1430

Attached Files:

9. SteveF

SteveF Active Trader

Hi - unfortunately my broker account only has forex pairs, no gold or other metals. I look at any pairs made from USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CAD, NZD and AUD