GBE brokers Ltd - Passion for trading

• Thread starter AntjeWagner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AntjeWagner

Hi @ All from Hamburg, Germany

I would like to introduce our Brokerage to you and will take the chance here to give some information about us and answer to questions that may arise and be posted here by others.

We are a german and cyprus based Broker, regulated by CySec and further registration at BaFin and FCA. GBE was founded by 2 German investment bankers with the vision to build up a client friendly broker company.
That's what we still are although we have grown quick and became one of the Top 50 brokers within 4 years. We offer flexible conditions to clients, open for negotiation so that different trading styles match with the conditions for the client.
Clients highly appreciate our quick responses when having questions. To be honest, this is one of our most important facts. We are not the biggest Broker with the most clients but clients enjoy a great personal service and best conditions + speedy execution.

Since last year we are offering our Liquidity to different Brokers and are quite successful with that. Because we closely work together with PrimeXM as our xcore, we can proudly say that Brokers lick their fingers for working with us. Our traded volume is system relevant since over 20 FX Brokers cooperate with us, using our Liquidity.

We are open to Traders who scalp, do news trading, use EAs or any Indicators, we pay back costs for VPS (our Servers are in London), we highly seek profitable professional Traders!, offer IB Partnerships (no affiliate), offer Liquidity, ...
We do not offer Bonus! ;) to clarify that question as well.

Rather than posting all conditions, Spreads etc right here, I suggest you just have a look onto our page and / or download a Demo.

Our page is www.gbebrokers.com
If you have questions, feel free to send me a message here or email me a.wagner@gbebrokers.com
For those who have Skype, my ID is antje.wagner2

Cheers and have a nice day,
Antje