| FXKidz Project | Forex Signal Provider

Hello everyone!

I run a signal service, we're a group of traders providing signals. You trade what we trade, so unlike others we actually trade our signals. We provide signals through Facebook Group. I started this project to benefit new and experienced traders. I'm personally tired of seeing all the scams in this industry. I provide a very lucrative service. Right now you can go on Our Facebook and add and you send a message to us "Join FXKidz Project". I am here hoping to have some traders join us and post their reviews about our signals. We're 100% transparent, you can see all the trades we have taken on our Myfxbook page. I will not sugar coat anything, we lose a trade we lose a trade we win a trade we win a trade. I am happy to help any trader and I rapidly reply back to any email.

I sent out trade only twice a week, at tuesday and thursday only, around 2 hours before europe session opening. I am in this for the long term. Your success is our success. This is just the start of what I have planned to raise the bar high in the industry.

We are able to produce accurate forex signal offering consistent gains by utilizing both technical and fundamental analysis and combining this with inter market analysis.

Our Myfxbook Page : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXKidz/fxkidz-portofolio/344549

Our Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/fx.kidz

We offer packages for Individual Traders only:
  • 1 Month FULL subscription - $199
  • 6 Month FULL Subscription - $999
Promo : 1 Month FULL subscription - $99 (until July 31, 2012)

Payment Methode : Liberty Reserve only

Disclaimer: The shown performances are not guaranteed and cannot be a guarantee of the future performances due to the extreme volatility of the foreign currency market. FXKidz undertakes no responsibility for failure to meet the performances shown. FX trading involves the risk of loss of your funds as well as gains. Do not trade or provide for trading money which you cannot afford to lose. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Performance of individual clients will vary between accounts. Information contained within FXKidz is not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general information purpose only. As you must know, trading currencies does involve risk, so caution is always recommended. We cannot guarantee future profits or freedom from loss.