FXHFT - www.forexhft.com

FXHFT

Feb 19, 2015
Hello forum users/guests,

My name is Shane and I am the official representative for www.forexhft.com . I am here to answer any questions you may have regarding our services.

FXHFT is an INSTANT Forex rebate provider offering our clients the ability to save on every trade INSTANTLY up to 0.5 for spread accounts and $1.50 for commission accounts.

We also offer a number of other services including education, daily market analysis and trade ideas.

We offer a number of leading Forex brokers that are regulated across the global including:

- Hantec Markets

- Global Prime

- AXI Trader

- RubixFX

We invite all to come and check out what you can save using our Forex rebate calculator: http://forexhft.com/instant-forex-rebates/

Feel free to contact me here or at hello@forexhft.com

Shane

FXHFT

Feb 19, 2015
EURGBP: Bears testing make or break resistance

EUDGBP Daily

110iq2f.png
[/IMG]

The bears will be closely eying the 1:1 (Purple) at 0.73900/4000 in EURGBP. This level is now the make or beak level for the bears, if solid selling interest is seen on the 1:1 (Purple) I expect the current down trend to continue. However any solid break and close above the 1:1 (Purple) could see this short covering rally pick up momentum.

EURGBP H1

2aj6kja.png

Moving down to the H1 chart you can see that the smart money has been buying into a number of 1:1 dips over the last few weeks, so at this stage the market remains in a strong position.

It will be best to sit on the sidelines for now until the market provides us with the next clue, this will come in the form of strong selling into the 1:1 (Purple) in which case selling intraday rallies will be the best play or a aggressive buying on a break of the 1:1 (Purple) in which case looking for buying opportunities will be the best play.

* A 1:1 refers to a current correction being equal in length to a prior correction

ABOUT REECE MARINI

Reece Marini is an FX trader and Director of the http://forexhft.com an instant Forex rebate and Signal provider, if you would like to subscribe to our daily reports you can do so here its FREE

FXHFT

Feb 19, 2015
EURGBP: Looking to sell intraday rallies

EURGBP Daily

14obzvt.jpg
[/IMG]

I mentioned the importance of the 1:1 (Purple) a few days back in my daily report and the bears have been seen selling into this resistance level over the last 24 hrs.

Now as long as the bears can keep the market below this resistance level we should see selling pick up in the week ahead. Selling intraday rallies will be my preferred play going forward unless the bulls take out the 1:1 (Purple) resistance.

EURGBP H1

10mludj.png

The support level to keep a close eye on is the 1:1 (Blue) and 38.2 fib level that coincide at 0.7245/40.

* A 1:1 refers to a current correction being equal in length to a prior correction

ABOUT REECE MARINI

Reece Marini is an FX trader and Director of the http://forexhft.com an instant Forex rebate and Signal provider, if you would like to subscribe to our daily reports you can do so here its FREE