FX2 Funding - Ultimate Trading Kit Giveaway - $1,000+ of trading gear for three lucky traders in the community [SIGN UP FOR FREE]!

FX2Funding

Trader
Nov 16, 2022
Hey All!

This is David Dombrowsky, CEO and Founder of the brand new prop firm FX2 Funding.

Our mission statement is to be the true "TRADER'S FIRST" prop firm. I'd love to start a thread here about how we can change the prop firm industry with the most personal touch.

I’m stoked to let you guys know about The Ultimate Trading Kit Sweepstakes - where you can win $1,000+ of top trading gear.

The contest just launched and enrollment is free - so what’re you waiting for?

The giveaway includes:

32" Curved 4K Monitor
Ergonomic Gaming Chair
Bose QuietComfort Headphones
️ Subscription to Forex Mentor Pro w/ Marc Walton
️ Subscription to Funded Strategy w/ Paul Ardennes
High Probability Forex Trading Method by Jim Brown
Wyckoff 2.0 by Rubén Villahermosa

Join the Ultimate Trading Kit sweepstakes by enrolling below before December 7. Winners will be announced Dec 12!

https://fx2funding.com/giveaway/earnforex

Best of luck,

David

Giveaway.png

FX2Funding

Trader
Nov 16, 2022
Hey everyone,

I want to introduce you to the new prop firm in the industry, FX2 Funding.

FX2 is a US based firm with robust private funding. I was impressed with FX2’s mission statement in my discussions with David, their CEO. FX2 is all about trust and integrity. They aim to be the only “trader-first” prop firm, with straightforward rules and a real live account for funded traders. FX2 is listening to the trader’s needs and offering a real personal touch in the prop firm experience.

I’m stoked to be sponsoring this awesome giveaway by my friends over at FX2funding - The Ultimate Trading Kit - where you can win $1,000+ of top trading gear.

The contest just launched and enrollment is free - so what’re you waiting for?

https://fx2funding.com/giveaway/earnforex

The giveaway includes:

32.png
32" Curved 4K Monitor

32.png
Ergonomic Gaming Chair

32.png
Bose QuietComfort Headphones

️
Subscription to Forex Mentor Pro w/ Marc Walton

️
Subscription to Funded Strategy w/ Paul Ardennes

32.png
High Probability Forex Trading Method by Jim Brown

32.png
Wyckoff 2.0 by Rubén Villahermosa

Join the Ultimate Trading Kit sweepstakes by enrolling before December 7. Winners will be announced Dec 12!

Best of luck,

FX2Funding

Trader
Nov 16, 2022
wish you will not scam with us
Hi Ayub11.

I have no intention of scamming anyone. I'm a trader too and I'm well aware of the scamminess of the forex and prop firm industry. That's why I started FX2, to really come at this thinking about the traders, to build trust and to deliver.

I'm sure you're skeptical, which is understandable.

We need to prove ourselves, but mark my words that "we will".

Regards,

• 👍
Reactions: Frano Grgić