FX-TroubleShooter- EUR/USD- Free EA

trustmetal

Active Trader
Jan 24, 2010
Hello Traders,

I have programmed this EA that gives quite remarkable backtest results on a 2.5 year period on the 5 min.chart of the EUR/USD. I was looking for an effect that was not so much dependend on the ever changing market cycles. I found this generic alghoritm that is based on a simple ultrashort moving average (spike) and RSI. The EA uses no other indicators. These are the parameters for back testing :

Make sure you test with Alpari UK MT4 platform - 5 min tickdate -every tick -90% modelling quality

Startbalance : 1000$
Currencypair : EUR/USD -5 Min Chart (because of lowest spread)
Testperiod : 2004-04-30 till 2006-10-01
TP pips = 5
Stoploss = 22
Risk = 5 (Optional moneymanagement -5% per trade of accountbalance)

Wonder if there are even more profitable settings ?

Attachments

• FX-TroubleShooter 3.0.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Jehnavi

Active Trader
Jan 29, 2010
Overall, US economy is in better position in economic recovery than its European or Japanese counterparts. US economy will reach positive GDP in Q3 2009 but the recovery on European economy will be slow. But due to Global economic recovery, investors seeking high yield assets rather than US dollar. So US dollar is in long-term depreciating trend against Euro in 2009 and 2010. The trouble shooter EUR vs. USD has strong resistance at 1.42-1.44 levels and its struggling to break that level. Also it has strong resistance level at 1.36-1.38. So for next few months it will trade between 1.36-1.44 levels and after that we can expect depreciation of US dollar. Forex markets are in consolidation phase which will provide the direction for the future. Global financial market and currency market also in consolidation phase along with the currency market