Fundamental analysis Vs Technical Analysis

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Fundamental analysis Vs Technical Analysis. Which is better? Do you use one or both method for trading? Your opinion will be very much appreciated.

tamara

Trader
Apr 23, 2013
it would be really wise to use both analysis before trading, since they complement each other and always have a forex education plan

mahabubdd

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
it becomes really cognizant of use both analysis prior to trading, simply because they enhance each other as well as have a foreign exchange education program.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I prefer technical analysis over fundamental. I think fundamental is basically a waste of time. I am sure fundamental analysts would strongly disagree :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
To start with, would suggest technical analysis. Trading on fundamentals is very tricky and after a while, you can start trading small on global cues, e.g. Euro debt crisis

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The Euro debt crisis is ongoing and I think for those who prefer fundamental trading there are plenty of opportunities left.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, the ride downstairs is just beginning and set to intensify further. The recent unemployment stats (Spain), just seems to be the latest in a long line of pan Euro blurbs..

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
For me....trading = tech. analysis, investing = fundamentals. Obviously they do overlap at all times to some degree mentaly.

Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis

Though fundamental and technical analysis are two common types of analysis, one should use both while making trading decisions as fundamental analysis assesses the economic well being of an entity while technical analysis takes into account the price movements.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
LOL, the ride downstairs is just beginning and set to intensify further. The recent unemployment stats (Spain), just seems to be the latest in a long line of pan Euro blurbs..

Yes, I think we are headed past the 1.2700 level this summer.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
That's because, it is the only way to avoid any unforeseen occurrence. Its effective, but you make less profit.

It all depends on your trading strategy. You will find people who will make a lot money in short-term, others make it in long-term and most don't make it at all.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
i would say that technical analysis is more important but you can't ignore fundamental also , both are essential for a trader but first we should just start with fundamental analysis , technical calculation depends upon your market's analysis and market prices and conditions always influenced with fundamental factors , so it would be better if we combine both .

FRX

Trader
May 23, 2013
IMHO in long run, i believe fundamental analysis effect the most market price ..
technical play significant role for trader to analyze market price movement in short terms based on tools and indicator..

i believe if we combined together fundamental and technical analysis is far more greater for us as trader to trade wisely and profitable .

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
IMHO in long run, i believe fundamental analysis effect the most market price ..
technical play significant role for trader to analyze market price movement in short terms based on tools and indicator..

i believe if we combined together fundamental and technical analysis is far more greater for us as trader to trade wisely and profitable .

When it comes to trading, tech is 80%, fundamental is 20%.