From New to Consistently Profitable Trader in 5 Part Video Series

Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone

Have been trading forex for over 8 years now and I feel like its time to teach new people who are not profitable yet.

So I decided to put together a simple trading strategy to help new or not yet profitable trader to become profitable in 5 part video series.

PART 1 - Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.
PART 2 - How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.
PART 3 - Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.
PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.
PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.

I highly recommend to watch these videos in order to understand fully why this strategy works.

PART 1
- Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.

PART 2 - How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.

PART 3 - Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.

PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.

PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know.

• 👍
Reactions: 37riched and Enivid
Oct 14, 2018
Here is today’s EURO/USD market recap video based on this same step by step strategy:

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know ;)

Oct 14, 2018
Here is today’s EURO/USD market recap video based on this same step by step strategy:

Oct 14, 2018

Oct 14, 2018
PART 6 - In this part I show you what value measurement tool I use for currencies to know are they overvalued or undervalued.

Oct 14, 2018

Oct 14, 2018

rcbarlow

Active Trader
Jan 20, 2012
The 5 learning videos have all been deleted. Would someone please upload them for us newer people? Thank you

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
This step by step guide is very useful, and I'd also request for the videos to be reloaded since I can't seem to find them too. Going by the points you've written, I can see that you are a very experienced trader who knows how things work in the forex market. I particularly like the last point on avoiding trading mistakes

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
These are very crucial points that can really help a trader succeed. New traders should focus on getting such useful information if they intend to become consistently profitable. Just to summarise, a trader must understand price action and institutions involved in Forex trading, master a winning strategy and avoid common forex mistakes.