FreshForex Broker Discussion

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
Have you used FreshForex. Kindly write your genuine experience with FreshForex here, whether Positive or negative. Thank You

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Hi, I have been working with FreshForex since past 5-6 months, it has been pretty alright journey, I believe a broker is as good as you are, so don’t expect any broker to do miracles if you’re not good trader. Overall, I am fairly satisfied.

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
I am glad to hear most people in this forum use FreshForex as Their broker. I also use this broker, I think FreshForex has the tightest spreads and the most efficient customer care service.

penncepmughta

Mar 31, 2017
"FreshForex" has a very dirty advertising campaign, turning the Internet into a garbage dump, and I love the Internet, because I think this broker does not deserve the right to exist)))
All the reviews about them that are on the Internet are bought, I assure you. This is not difficult to verify.
The broker of trust does not cause me at all.

CEOcaptail

Trader
Jun 10, 2017
Well, I haven’t made any investment of yet with this broker, but will be doing in coming week. Now I will put this clear that I LOVE this broker. I tried this with 2017 No Deposit Bonus and was able to make 400 USD profits which I received as well! So all scam talks are totally rubbish! One of the BEST and most helpful broker I have seen.

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
I have been Forex trading with this company for long time, but recently I started up doing Binary trading, I am pleased to say that even doing Binary Option trading here is equally good as doing Forex, it’s just awesome!

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
Statazregesch, I am not sure what spam you are talking about, as I will like to know what you say that. I have been working with them and I feel very good, so will be interested in knowing details of what you said.

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
Just saw that currently there is Welcome Bonus of 200 bucks through their Push up Promotion, It’s pretty good, so thought to put it here for people to try it….

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
Pip01, that is not true. If you check their website you will know they are well regulated and servicing since last 13 years, I don’t think any company can survive that long if it’s not good! However, it’s just my view as I am very my satisfied with their service.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
If I only had one piece of advice for a trader, it would be to use a regulated broker.
Even if you are well enough account, with what you might think is a good broker, they will find reason to invalidate you.
Happened to me on two occasions lately

• 👍
Reactions: Mike_Wah

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
If I only had one piece of advice for a trader, it would be to use a regulated broker.
Even if you are well enough account, with what you might think is a good broker, they will find reason to invalidate you.
Happened to me on two occasions lately

And what happened? They blocked your account?

• 👍

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
The one said that the account was not active, and no login.
But the account was live and running on a Monday morning with a profit.
Second said that the profitable ea I was using was sending too many commands which was fair enough, but I removed it and emailed them, then they come with other b.s.
Stick to brokers that have track record as well.

• 👍
Reactions: Mike_Wah and JohnyIve

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
The one said that the account was not active, and no login.
But the account was live and running on a Monday morning with a profit.
Second said that the profitable ea I was using was sending too many commands which was fair enough, but I removed it and emailed them, then they come with other b.s.
Stick to brokers that have track record as well.

Ok, thanks for information

• 👍