Fresh mind in Forex

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
It varies person to person , any business or work you will do under pressure will effect the performance but specially in trading if you will make trading decissions under pressure it will result wrong steps and great loss.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
It varies person to person , any business or work you will do under pressure will effect the performance but specially in trading if you will make trading decissions under pressure it will result wrong steps and great loss.
Agree with you. On the other hand, pro trades are able make right decisions in every stage; that’s the power of knowledge and experience!

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
That depends on person's habbits and lifestyle. I know people that enjoy trading early morning, but also know a lot of traders that start working only after lunch. They said that the earlier morning awakening left an unpleasant senses for the whole day and they couldn't work normally. So I think that it’s better not to focus on someone’s experience, but to experiment yourself to understand what suits you own the best. In terms of logic, of course morning time is the coolest, but if you feel awful all day, then what is the point of such an early awakening? The task of the trader is to be productive, regardless of the daytime. And if for someone is more comfortable to wake up at 15 PM, then this is okey i think :) You need to choose suitable assets though to trade after lunch.

fxtrendtrader

Trader
Nov 27, 2019
Yes, it depends, for example, I'm busy in the morning, and have no possibility to focus. But the problem is, that when everything is quiet and I can focus, the market is quiet as well... Just like now.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Just read today that apparently your brain only has two good hours per day so you'd better make sure you're trading during these hours....