Free Price Action lessons: Supply and Demand Levels

thomaas

Trader
Oct 31, 2013
Hello,

I'm not sure that this thread really belongs in the advertisement category since:
1) I have nothing to sell you.
2) I won't promise you to have a 80% success rate, because that's simply not possible.

I'm just a forex traders that enjoy teaching, that's why I started a really small website where I teach how I trade for free. It's about price action, using supply and demand levels (called bouncing zones on the website). My goal is to make the lessons as simple and clear as possible.

Interested? You should take a look: www.21pips.com

There is not much content for now, but more is coming soon!
I love feedback, so please let me know if you like it or not. Thanks :)

Good trading,
Thomaas

thomaas

Trader
Oct 31, 2013
The main idea of price action in this blog is to talk about "bouncing zones". Zones where price change direction, as in the screen below.

1p.png

SailFX647

Trader
Nov 2, 2013
Thanks for offering something for free. I agree that there is not much content at the moment but what is there is intersting

Mar 11, 2014
greetings...

hi.. thomaas.. i have read your articles about boungcing zone strategy on www.21pips.com.. and i think its so cool.. but there is still something that make me confused.. such as Time in the zone and Height of the zone, there are two kind of type of zone.. sort/long time and small/big .. is it influence on the strength of zone? i mean, is the smaller height of zone is stronger zone like fresh zone?

sorry for my english btw, it isn't my native language.. :D :D