free or paid courses?

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
who here learnt for free and who paid for a course? drop the names of the courses you used, or how you learnt to trade

Jan 8, 2020
Start with babypips school to understand the basics, then more forward to more advanced things. Some information is so advanced and complicated that you don't even need. It's too much out there, you need to find what suits you better by practicing on a demo (once you're ready for it).

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Why not consider learning from babypips since the courses are free. Once you get hang of it, you can start trying trading in demo. That's what I did when I first start it off before.

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
Free courses are the best..I see no point opting for paid courses. Forexfatory, babypips and earnforex what I used the most for learning and understanding trading and traders.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
The broker Amarkets with whom I trade provides all the resources for free, so they are quite fine with me.

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
For understanding better in trading, you can learn from courses like babypips school education, investing, and many more. But these two are good to start from.
I never tried anything paid courses.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
who here learnt for free and who paid for a course? drop the names of the courses you used, or how you learnt to trade

Aside from babypips that has already been mentioned, forexfactory has a video course for free that is worth trying. Plus you can find lots of e-books for free on the topic.
I would definitely go for free resources and if you feel like that's not enough maybe then consider paid stuff

• 👍
Reactions: drqq and Zalea

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
Why pay when you can learn for free on various website, free course is the best. You can search for google.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
I never paid anything for learning. Why trust those scammers sitting to empty everyone's pockets, instead give it a good self research.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
It’s better to have free courses if you are new to forex learning and if you want to learn advanced skills then you may go for paid courses, but i would recommend doing a little research and you will get better resources for advanced skills for free also, just be careful of any scammer.
Well said. You can pay for the courses if you are looking for advanced skills, but you can get easily fooled by scammer, so proper on how and where to get those courses can be very helpful.

forexking

Feb 15, 2021
I don’t think there is a need for paid courses to learn forex trading. There is a lot of free content available on the internet. You can also consider babypips. They provide easy to understand content.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Learned freely via various online site and free material to read. Good videos of how to start and of course Demo account.