Free JRM Trading Model Signals

JenkinsRM

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2017
www.jenkinsrm.com
JRM is an independent, transparent, elite trading and analysis firm that puts an emphasis on non-biased directional analysis with a proven consistent risk management process.Our model is institutionally forged with real experience and a real risk management process across a multitude of time duration's and asset classes. We have covered the largest institutions offering our analysis and trading execution for both the buy and sell side. It is now our goal to open this model up and to add value not only to those on Wall Street, but to the independent individual trader and investor around the world.

The Jenkins Model
Our model uses Technical and Cyclical Analysis for any market that seeks and defines repeatable edges as it pertains to price with a risk management process that covers multiple time horizons. The model is fractal in nature, meaning it covers any time frame with the smaller micro trends building into the larger longer-term macro trends.We call this process our

Fractal Top Down Directional Model.
Trading in its purest form is really a psychological and confidence game but its also a pattern recognition and numbers game. We use our proprietary directional technical and timing analysis to define the edges or probabilities of a particular outcome in relation to the price action of a certain currency or market. We then define the risk and implement our process of realizing profits.We analyze the price action the same for all currencies across all markets for all time frames. However the emphasis is always on the larger more dominant trends and then we analyze down to the micro level for day-trade opportunities. Thus we focus on the yearly price action all the way down to the 1 minute charts.

Keep updated below with our signals. Free of charge. Use them how you want.

stock 1.png
We are daytrade short EURGBP here also and I covered some of my core short down here also

results 1.jpeg

stock 2.png
EURGBP Took some more gains into the lows...nice morning

results 1.jpeg
GBPJPY Results

stock 1.png
EURGBP Shorted more here text book sell setup in the model.

stock 1.png
EURGBP
Price came back to my average cost after adding so I closed my whole daytrade piece im flat micro now and will just ride this move via my core short position in the longerterm account.

stock 1.png
Gold
i'm covering some back on this move down infront of Pi the cycle is low I really want to see a break of 1950/1900 area to move this core short in the money for me but until then it pays to cover some if short so we can reshort on the bounce.

Last edited by a moderator: