Free FX Signals, Trade Setups, Weekly Roadmaps and News Alerts.

ib_michael.fx

Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone!

My name is Michael and I've recently become an introducing broker for well known brokerage firm called BDSwiss.
I started testing BDSwiss in 2014 their services were amazing and performance was top-notch so I decided to switch my trading fully to their platform and have never regretted it.

I managed to negotiate pretty good benefits for new traders who sign up through me. The benefits include but are not limited to:

-Trading with one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in FOREX/CFD’s
-BD Swiss established 2012
-Over one million Registered Accounts!
-BD Swiss holds licenses in a number of jurisdictions
-Over 250 assets including a wide range of Crypto Currencies
-Highly competitive spreads
-Easy and quick registration
-Fast and easy withdrawals (Processed within a few hours)
-Clients have the option to trade with leverage of 1:50 - 1:400
-Free signals, trade setups, weekly roadmaps and news alerts
-Exceptional customer service with multilingual helpdesk
-Available to trade on MT4 , Web Trader (No download required)
+Tools, education and other live information about market condition

As an IB I help new clients to sign up with BDS and I am also one of the signal/setup/roadmap/news providers. I get a small commission from every standard lot traded by my clients, this does NOT mean that you will have bigger spread. Clients who sign up through me will not have bigger spreads or any hidden expenses, they will only enjoy the benefits such as the signal/setup/roadmap/news group and faster withdrawals which would not be available otherwise.

If you are interested or want to ask me anything, please feel free to send me an email ib_michael.fx@outlook.com you can also find me from instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/ib_michael.fx/

Thank you and have a nice day!
-M