FREE - Forex TOP 15 Books Collection – The Holy Grail of Trading - FREE

minercount

Mar 19, 2016
FREE - Forex TOP 15 Books Collection – The Holy Grail of Trading - FREE

This collection helped me very much. I hope it guides some else.

Here is the download link:

https://mega.nz/#!2EhF1TSb!ZyBCZVSRnvnj0X4C-j-5BEKIo_JPAakDWKfFl_7qzHo

THE BOOKS INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION
WITH THEIR RATINGS FROM AMAZON:

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Wiley Investment Classics) Classic - Rating 4.6 of 5 (330 reviews)

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance) - Rating 4.6 of 5 (154 reviews)

Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading - Rating 4.6 of 5 (146 reviews)

The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America's Top Traders - Rating 4.5 of 5 (104 reviews)

Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators (Wiley Trading) - Rating 4.5 of 5 (58 reviews)

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude - Rating 4.4 of 5 (312 reviews)

The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes - Rating 4.4 of 5 (134 reviews)

Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management - Rating 4.3 of 5 (254 reviews)

A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics: How to Profit Using Pivot Points, Candlesticks & Other Indicators (Wiley Trading) - Rating 4.3 of 5 (17 reviews)

Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves - Rating 4.3 of 5 (19 reviews)

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom - Rating 4.2 of 5 (210 reviews)

Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading - Rating 4.0 of 5 (45 reviews)
Currency trading for dummies - Rating 3.7of 5 (23 reviews)

Currency Strategy: The Practitioner's Guide to Currency Investing, Hedging and Forecasting - Rating 3.6 of 5 (7 reviews)

Millionaire Traders How Everyday people are beating Wall Street at its own game - Rating 3.5 of 5 (28 reviews)