Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex

ForexRebateMe

Active Trader
Oct 16, 2014
Spana
Dear forum members and forex traders!
We are glad to welcome you on behalf of the Rebate Service ForexRebateMe .

About us:
ForexRebateMe system shall return up to 95% of spread or commission on each of your trade deal, whether or not it is profitable! We are working together with many Forex brokers.
We will pay for your Forex trading! Or another – return to you part of spread on each transaction, regardless of whether it is profitable or not!

All you need is:
1. To be registered at web site or to be authorized in system if you are already registered.
2. To choose the broker with whom you wish begin to trade from the offered list on the site.
3. To open an account with this Forex broker.
4. To send us the demand for addition of your account from the Private Office through a special form.
5. Yours the account will be checked by ForexRebateMe's experts and you will receive the confirmation message about adding your account in automatic system of Rebate.

After this added account will appear in the list of your accounts. And the after confirmation by manager of ForexRebate.me you will start receiving cashback (rebate) payments on it from each of the deal, made on your trading account with a selected broker.
After the accumulation of funds in the you rebate account - in our system, more than $ 30 - you can withdraw them using any convenient way for you (PerfectMoney, WebMoney, Visa, MasterCard , bank account and etc.).
*If the company with which you are trading at Forex market, isn't present in the list, contact us, and we will surely consider the demand for addition of this company in our system.

Example of calculation and charging return of spread (rebate):
You added trading account 17589 of broker MyForex. Opened the trade terminal, logged in your account 17589 and started trading. In day you made transactions:
  • EUR/USD – 3 lots
  • GBP/USD – 2.5 lots
  • USD/JPY – 0.5 lots
  • EUR/CHF – 0.25 lots
On ForexRebateMe System website broker MyForex has basic value of return 10USD per 1 lot . This return rate is calculated for EUR/USD as the most widespread among traders. So, what return at this broker you will receive?
  • EUR/USD = 3 lots*10USD = 30 USD
  • GBP/USD = 2.5 lots*10USD = 25 USD
  • USD/JPY = 0.5 lots*9,58USD (a rate for this pair) = 4.79 USD
  • EUR/CHF = 0.25 lots*11,19USD (a rate for this pair) = 2.79 USD
Total in one day of trade you receive rebate on your account in ForexRebateMe System – 62.58 USD

We ask to pay attention that on some brokers charge goes to an automatic mode right after closing of your transaction in the market. On other companies there is once a day or once a week – depending on the company and its scheme of the reporting before ForexRebateMe System. You will be able to find more detailed information on our website.
In this thread we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Consider your suggestions to improve the Service.

Yours faithfully,
Rebate Service ForexRebate.Me

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Franking speaking it’s too low as there is a saying that no matter what happens in life if someone is rich then he can’t become poor or else he will suffer deeply while if someone is poor and gets rich then it’s no issue same thing goes for me when it comes to trading on rebates offers.

I am so much used to OctaFX broker’s gigantic rebate of 15 USD per lot size that now anything lesser just does not mean anything to me and not only that they have great reputation in the market so that is extra reason to work with them and they don’t set conditions for withdrawal because it is given to us instantly within milliseconds.

ForexRebateMe

Active Trader
Oct 16, 2014
Spana
Franking speaking it’s too low as there is a saying that no matter what happens in life if someone is rich then he can’t become poor or else he will suffer deeply while if someone is poor and gets rich then it’s no issue same thing goes for me when it comes to trading on rebates offers.

I am so much used to OctaFX broker’s gigantic rebate of 15 USD per lot size that now anything lesser just does not mean anything to me and not only that they have great reputation in the market so that is extra reason to work with them and they don’t set conditions for withdrawal because it is given to us instantly within milliseconds.

It looks like advertising post :)
What is your experience in getting rebates from OctaFX?

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It looks like advertising post :)
What is your experience in getting rebates from OctaFX?

Actually it would have been advertising post IF i had given my link but since i decided not to you can't say that anyway my experience is that i get 50-60% of rebate so basically If the spread is 0.2 pips i get 0.1 so basically whatever the spread is the commission is 50% according to that.

ForexRebateMe

Active Trader
Oct 16, 2014
Spana
Actually it would have been advertising post IF i had given my link but since i decided not to you can't say that anyway my experience is that i get 50-60% of rebate so basically If the spread is 0.2 pips i get 0.1 so basically whatever the spread is the commission is 50% according to that.

I meant how long have you been getting rebates from OctaFX?