Forex Trading Strategy

Aldrin100

Trader
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Everyone

I am very interested in Trading, is there anyone who have the best strategy, what i mean is the winning strategy?

ross80

Trader
Mar 22, 2016
There are successful trading strategies for sure. But there is no "best strategy". Forex market is very dynamic and volatile. Every strategy has its advantages/disadvantages. So, your question is relative a bit. You can start searching information for scalping, grid, trend following strategies. They are mostly used once. Just be careful with grid strategy.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am very interested in Trading, is there anyone who have the best strategy, what i mean is the winning strategy?

Whether your strategy is the best or not depends on the market situation. No trading strategy can be tagged as ‘the best’, keeping in mind the wavering nature of the market. Just strategize keeping in mind your goals as a trader.

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
I agree, there is no such thing as the best strategy . The best strategy will depend upon a number of factors relative to an individual such as his goals , risk tolerance , amount of time he can spare for trading etc. There are a number of good trading strategies like position trading , day trading, swing trading and scalping each with their own pros and cons. However , since you are a new trader i would suggest you to spend some real good time on learning how these strategies work and which strategy suits you best. Once you are able to understand how these strategies work then you can begin forex trading .

Ray316

Trader
Aug 27, 2019
the5ers.com
Hi Everyone

Like the others in the thread have said - there is nowhere near one clear answer to this.
There are simply too many variables in play:

What do you want to trade?
What is your account size?
What is your profit target?
How much time (daily) do you have to put into trading?
What is your experience level?
Do you trade alone or through a broker?
How aggressive are you willing to be?

And so one and so on....

The best strategy is the one you feel most comfortable with, in combination with how successful it is for you. everything else is just BS.

• 👍
Reactions: K_Robdog

Jack Guill

Sep 20, 2019
One greatest mix-up for some, new traders is beginning to exchange Forex without a strong Forex trading strategy. Forex scalping is a day trading system where Forex trader executes an exchange and exit inside minutes or seconds on certain cases. Numerous Forex trader don't care for Forex scalping on the grounds that they see no reason for going for little benefits and being engaged with this sort of high pressure trading condition.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
One greatest mix-up for some, new traders is beginning to exchange Forex without a strong Forex trading strategy. Forex scalping is a day trading system where Forex trader executes an exchange and exit inside minutes or seconds on certain cases. Numerous Forex trader don't care for Forex scalping on the grounds that they see no reason for going for little benefits and being engaged with this sort of high pressure trading condition.
Everybody have his own preferences in trading. ;)

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
You'll have to find the 'best' strategy yourself. Nobody will share their winning strategy with you unfortunately

• 👍
Reactions: Danisa

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
you got to go your own way a winning strategy for one is not necessarily for another as everyone interprets things differently