Forex Trading EAs - Have You Used One?

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hey everyone,

I hear people talking about different EAs all the time, admittedly I've used a few & I'm wondering how many of us here in the forum have. So my question is have you ever used an EA? Or do you rely on your own strategies & analysis to trade??

Thanks in advance I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!

FXRoboman

Active Trader
Aug 3, 2009
i have used a few because i dont rely like manual trading i am currently using a EA called easytrade4x which has been the best for me so far

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
I think both manual trading and EA use can have yield great results, I prefer my own analysis but it's nice to have signals to refer to as well.

miskec

Active Trader
Mar 16, 2009
I dont like EA's at all. They can make some profit but on the long run they will fail, thats why i prefer manual trading.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Yes those are some of the most popular robots on the Forex market today, I personally think Fapturbo is the most effective of the three.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Well, i dont believe in EAs. I think manual trading is better because there is good control on risk trades and money management.

ExtremeTrader

Active Trader
Aug 23, 2009
A true profitable EA is hard to find. I have been testing several that a good friend of mine created.. Those EAs had a great entry point and gave LEADING signals (both trend-following and reversal pickers), but he could not find a proper exit technique. Entry can be programmed, but programming a correct exit mechanism - its very hard. Even manually it is the hardest part of trading.

jossyfx

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2009
if you need go ea, use only fapturbo and forex rising, that is what am using and its been performing so far

You combined tools to succeed in forex

Josh

jossyfx

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2009
MARK, I USED ea and also have a personal manual trading strategy im using, i use it to compliment my effort in manual and those ea work well during asia session, they are working fine and i feel save with them

If you need more info about ea, contact me and i'll put you through the world of ea's

see yah

Jossy

jossyfx

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2009
Hey everyone, I hear people talking about different EAs all the time, admittedly I've used a few & I'm wondering how many of us here in the forum have. So my question is have you ever used an EA? Or do you rely on your own strategies & analysis to trade?? Thanks in advance I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!

MARK, I USED ea and also have a personal manual trading strategy im using, i use it to compliment my effort in manual and those ea work well during asia session, they are working fine and i feel save with them

If you need more info about ea, contact me and i'll put you through the world of ea's

see yah

Jossy

forexea

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2009
www.forexeasreview.com
Many EAs are complete scams, thus DO NOT Work. You can immediately tell if it is a crap robot or not just from the sales page only - not need to try then wasting your time.

I prefer more my manual systems.

But interesting robots to look at are Forex Bling and RoboMiner. Megadroid is good too.

But there is always the same - will the vendors keep updating the robot? 99% do not update the robot and run with your money.

If it is not updated, your minimal profits that you have done will be wiped out before you realise that the robot is not anymore effective.