FOREX TRADER TO TRADE at least 250K

sporting

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
Looking for Forex traders with at least 3 years from 2007, verifiable (real, not demo or simulated) returns on an attractive risk-adjusted basis.

Traders will trade for a startup hedge fund and the allocation will be made to those selected in the next 30 to 60 days. Allocations will range from 250k USD to 5 million USD or more, depending on various factors.

The compensation will be proportional to the final performance fee the fund will charge (to be determined within 30 days).

Please note that the performance numbers must be verifiable

If you or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please send me a PM making reference to this post and I'll send you the email address where you need to submit the information below.

* Performance (including, monthly performance breakdown, max drawdown, etc.)
* Confirmation of performance (Myfxbook, MT4i, MT4stats, read-only login instructions, etc., or any other relevant information).
* Methodology/strategy used (including strategy description, how risk is controlled or limited, how negative floating positions are handled, etc.).

Please note: If you don't have or are not willing to provide the information above, please do not PM me. Only traders we are interested in will receive a reply, so please do not send repetitive emails asking if you have been chosen.

You will trade remotely with fxcm
Thank you for your time.

vanorton1

Trader
Dec 21, 2012
I either don't know or can't send you a PM so I'm posting here... I'm a regsitered FX CTA with audited track record (both monthly and daily data), and am interested in your offer. My direct e-mail is: vanorton76(a)gmail.com . Please let me know if the offer is still available.

nam

Trader
Dec 22, 2012
FX Trader

Hi,
You can email me at moparmadness78 at gmail.com to discuss if you are still looking for traders.

Regards