Forex, the father of all businesses

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
I do believe that Forex is the father of all online businesses in the world because as much as i know, it is the largest business in the world that gives money to traders who are really interested in learning about it. Forex business earning is unlimited and we are rich in Forex!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Forex trading allows us to earn unlimited returns on our investments however it may take sometime to get rich from it so those who think they can become rich right after investing in forex might be those traders which do loose money because of their get rich belief.

Jack Guill

Sep 20, 2019
Currency trading was hard for individual speculators preceding the web. Most currency traders were huge worldwide corporations, hedge funds or high-total assets people on the grounds that forex trading required a lot of capital. With assistance from the web, a retail market went for individual traders has risen, giving simple access to the foreign exchange markets, either through the banks themselves or brokers making an optional market. That is how it becomes huge business sector.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Forex is a vast market. You can get to anything you desire if you know how to handle it. If you know Warren Buffett, you know he is among three top richest people in the world. How did he get that rich? By trading. Although he doesn’t trade Forex only but he is an example of how profitable this business can be. And on the other hand let’s not forget the people who got bankrupt in this market. If you don’t know the rules of any business and you act unwise you might end up losing all you got.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
For every loser there is a winner. You just have to decide if you can be bothered putting in the effort

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
I do believe that Forex is the father of all online businesses in the world because as much as i know, it is the largest business in the world that gives money to traders who are really interested in learning about it. Forex business earning is unlimited and we are rich in Forex!
hmm this is true but it doesn't come without effort and a lot of people forget that, work hard and the gains will come but be patient

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
hmm this is true but it doesn't come without effort and a lot of people forget that, work hard and the gains will come but be patient
Some of them forget but also some of them are confused by the fake marketers which pretends that Forex is easy and get rich quick scheme.

• 👍
Reactions: walpants