FOREX SCAM

GABY6857

Aug 18, 2021
HELLO! IM NEW TO TRADING AND A BRITISH COMPANY OFFER ME BOT TRADING. EVERYTHING WENT WELL UNTIL WITHDRAWING DAY. BROKER STARTED ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS LIKE, TAX CODE DEPOSITE, CGT CODE DEPOSIT, BAU CODE DEPOSITE. ITS THIS A SCAM OR IS THE WAY THAT WITHDRAWALS WORK? ITS AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER BY THE WAY! THANKS

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Is there a thread here with all the scamming brokers?
I'm not sure about this site but FPA has a lot of info on scam brokers. It would be a good idea to transfer some of that information here for traders that may not use that site if it isn't already on here.

Majo13

May 30, 2023
I want to share with you my experience with the Skills Profit application / in the future also Finpro / which provides access to CFD trading.

I have 3 months of experience with the Skills Profit platform, I don't know what to think about it. I put 200 Euros there at the beginning and they added a credit of 50 Euros. I told myself that I had already seen so much and the loss wouldn't hurt me that much. It started with simple trading training and contacting their staff via WhatsApp. He helped me install their app and open a crypto account on Kraken in my name. Just to be sure, I immediately changed the password on Kraken, I don't have a good experience with opening accounts together via Anydesk. Well that's another bad experience with the forgotten bitcoin scam. A well thought out scam. We started trading. Their platform is fine and for me quite elaborate. The gentleman from them explained to me how it will work. We will trade with a maximum of 30 percent of the account balance. Understandable. He advised me every Monday and Friday what to open and what to close. It was still a maximum of three positions. I rate the success rate at 85%, which surprised me a lot. If we collected through

300 dollars, so he showed me a withdrawal of 50 Euros. All in all, it was easy, within two days the money arrived on Kraken and then I transferred it to my bank in Slovakia myself according to his instructions. They arrived within two hours. We continued to trade. I still doubted if it was clean from their side and if it was not a scam or a Promo to lure a big deposit. Their offer to quickly earn a large amount by buying bitcoin would indicate that. Until the end, they offered me the arrangement of a large loan, which would be returned interest-free within 14 days.

I rejected it because I am not yet convinced of their seriousness. I'm still not convinced about that... but to return to my description of what happened next. When we got to $1,750, I thought it was high time to try them. I placed an order to withdraw $800. To my surprise, the transfer went through and they ended up in my bank after transferring to Kraken. We were trading until last week. With an amount of $1400, I entered a request to withdraw another $350. They were written off from the account on Skills profit, but until today, which is a week, they still haven't arrived. In doing so, their worker sent me new positions to open and assured me they would come. I have been writing to him for a week but without success, but he is active on WhatsApp.

Conclusion: I don't know what to think about it, so far I have put 200 Euros into it, and over 700 Euros have come to the account. We are currently frozen and there is still $1050 in the Skills profit account and still trading. I am currently waiting for the Euro to rise against the CHF and especially the NZD against the CHF. If someone would like screenshots from me for stores, or their audio messages or for the application. My contact is majoo1@centrum.sk. I will send the phone, if requested by email. I'm happy to share and move on myself. I also want to add that I have already heard from people with similar experiences and also with the Finpro application, which looks very similar and the recruitment method is the same.

In the future, I will write to you how things are progressing with my application to Skills Profit and possibly if the reactions to the Finpro application from other users are also confirmed.

Majo.