Forex Sales - Managed Forex Accounts

Managed_Forex

Trader
Jan 31, 2012
Our company is an investment management company headquartered in Switzerland. Our highly successful Managed Forex investment programs requires several experienced sales persons to join our sales team. The ideal candidate must have a proven sales track record and strong customer relationships. Open to all types of relationships including; High Net Worth Individuals, Corporates, Hedge Funds, CTAs, Investment Managers, corporates, and/or combination of accounts, etc. Flexible with regards to tenure. This an opportunity to join a fast growing investment boutique.

What We Offer

Remuneration: USD 40.000 (fixed) + bonus (can be multiple of fixed salary)
Positions Type: Permanent (flexible tenure)
Employment Type : Full Time

Key Responsibilities

Managed Forex sales to Europe/Middle East/Asia/North America/South America
Using existing relationships to generate business, preferably in Europe/Middle East/Asia/North America/South America

Skills / Attributes required

Experience and proven track record in a similar role.
An excellent understanding of Managed Forex products.
Excellent communication skills
Be able to speak at least one other language than English
Ability to generate new relationships with potential customers

How To Apply

Send your CV to our recruitment team: recruitment@managed-forex-program.com

goldforex

Trader
Feb 21, 2012
I am looking for an investor for forex tading. I could manage any amount at forex and get minimum 20 percent profit every month. I will guarantee for safe your depozit.

goldforex

Trader
Feb 21, 2012
How to say. I have an xperience for more than 4 years. I can show my trade history. Can we contact via email. utkir05"at"mail"dot"ru

goldforex

Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Then what kind guarantee you want. Tell me how should be guarantee, i will accept everything. I am sure that i can earn more than others and stabile.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Of course, it's not enough. If you claim a guarantee of the deposit safety, there should be some way that you return the deposit even if you lose. FDIC kind of thing. Otherwise, it's not a guarantee but just your promise to trade profitably.

goldforex

Trader
Feb 21, 2012
I cannot giva FDIC. I am not citizen of USA. I am citizen of Uzbekistan. And you may donot believe me that i can trade. But i am really sure that i can. And i want to ask, about what amount of investment you are talking? How much will you invest? And how much percent of profit do you want?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I am not asking you to be registered with FDIC, I just mentioned FDIC as an example of deposit guarantee. Can you offer something similar? I doubt that.

I am not going to invest anything. All I want is for forum members to back their statements up. Because what you offer is not a guarantee of the deposit safety, it's just a promise to trade profitably or conservatively. Those are very different things.

dannycal

Trader
Jul 8, 2012
I have a big plan for which i need 2,3 investors, I just want to get 30% on profit. I will also give you guarantee of your deposits.

Stephan noel

Trader
Jul 6, 2012
re. Forex Sales - Managed Forex Accounts

hi..
nice to see the post at the forum. nice looking offers there may be persons who want to get this opportunity. .