Forex money manager for Serious Investors

I use MIG Bank MAM account
Offer my services to Serius Investors : individual investors . Institutional Investors : Hedge Funds , Familly Offices .
minimum deposit : 300 000 eur , сhf , gbp , usd
15% Risk ,

36-100% expected profit per annum ,

2% management Fee
40% performance Fee

I do not provide statements and accounts monitoring as Swiss Forex Bank works only with profitable asset managers .

Number of MAM account for investment , will be provided to Investors after Skype chat correspondence : Skype : asset-manager1 (chat ) .

forex managed accounts

RISK DISCLOSURE
FOREX TRADING AND FUTURES TRADING INVOLVES RISK AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS

Last edited:
As a forex money manager, I understands what it is like to invest hard earned savings in something and worry about the investment. I manage the risk involved by being somewhat conservative at times and other times being aggressive with the trades. With the money management skills I possesses, I able to successfully grow accounts and keep the momentum in an upward trend.
Forex managed accounts take the pressure off the investor as they do not have to make the trade to trade and day to day investment decisions. I will apply my trading skills based on the investor’s goals and criteria for managing the account.