Forex Growth Bot

valent1ne

Trader
Feb 8, 2013
Failing my trading activity so far beacuse of the emotions which i cant handle so i decided to switch to automatic trading. I dont have the skills to design a robot so i searched myfxbook for most profitable bots and i stopped over Forex Growth Bot. Does anyone have any experience with it which he can share? I still didnt decide to buy it, beacuse first i want some other oppinions.

Thanks

summan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2009
Failing my trading activity so far beacuse of the emotions which i cant handle so i decided to switch to automatic trading. I dont have the skills to design a robot so i searched myfxbook for most profitable bots and i stopped over Forex Growth Bot. Does anyone have any experience with it which he can share? I still didnt decide to buy it, beacuse first i want some other oppinions.

Thanks

This one is the combination of FGB and FPB...developed by our folk, supposed to be best long term profitable bot...best of luck

USE ON EURUSD M15

Best of luck...amazing BTs so far!

Attachments

• FGProBot.ex4
    10.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 👍
Reactions: Fjxt1976

forex_trader

Trader
Mar 11, 2013
Summan thanks for the share!

I have the Forex Investment Bot FIB, which is the new version of Forex Growth Bot...
Not so happy about it, very slow!

Angels

Trader
May 13, 2014

Thanks

Guys, have you had any success with this bot?