forex gadgets

Stocktime

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2010
mc24.ch
Hi, there has been nothing about Forex gadgets in this forum yet and this is a good topic to discuss and to share favorite gadgets in.

I usually use a range of gadgets myself. I'm wondering what gadgets do you use in your everyday trading experience.

Let's share the gadgets you like the most here.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I think he is talking about appps, widgets and actually there are quite a few on the market from one that reads RSS feeds on latest financial news to currency rates, most are basic and free to download and install.

Stocktime

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2010
mc24.ch
Yeah, I mean the gadgets that you can use on your Windows sidebar (although there may be similar gadgets - small programs - for Android platforms eg.)

I personally like using TrueFX gadget (you can see Real-time Forex quotes from TrueFX). Here is how it looks like on my desktop:
true-fx.png

and Market 24h clock gadget (trading hours of major stock exchanges in UTC on 1 dial):
gadget.png

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
You can also use many MT4 indicators from various places. Worth looking into :) (if you are new to forex they only work with the MetaTrader4, there are literaly thousands of them)

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
If you mean gadget is MT4, I have use it from many broker. But, I'm not sure what you really want to know.