Forex Exclusive Club - Wealth management for the institutional and private investor

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
www.forexexclusiveclub.com
Forex Exclusive Club - Asset management for the institutional and private investors

Forex Exclusive Club offers its clients managed forex accounts that utilize a time tested trading system and stringent money management which is completely specific and tailored to your risk appetite and goals. Our mission is to offer our clients with a program that produces regular income as well as provide long-term capital growth.

Our managed forex accounts are designed for the investor who prefers to have his capital managed by professionals. Studies of professionally managed forex accounts have shown returns that are not related to the performance of the stock market. Consequently, allocating a portion of an investment portfolio to a forex managed account may be an appropriate way to increase the portfolio's total diversification.

Trading is completely transparent. You have the ability to see your account status and trade entries and exits at any time. We value the trust placed in us to manage this precious resource and we believe that you should be informed every step of the way.

If you are interested in a managed forex account or want to know more about the program, please contact us and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have. support [at ] forexexclusiveclub dot com

Please note that the current minimum investment for managed forex accounts is $2,500 USD.

For all details please visit following web site: www.forexexclusiveclub.com

You can track real time trading results on our LIVE account: Forex Exclusive Club

Last edited:

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
who are you regulated by?

Our country doesn't have any regulation body for fx

we managed accounts with eglobal-forex.com, so you can check there for broker details.

p.s. look at the latest results after FOMC ;)
it is live on the web

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
where are you based? Surely ignoring the fx element most countries have regulation requirements for wealth managements regardless of what trading instrument is used?

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
We would like that potential clients view us through the prism of the results, not regulation. We are aware of the benefits of regulation, but also consider that the regulation does not guarantee any profits. Madoff was also regulated, wasn't it? :)

On the other hand we are completely transparent, showing the trading results in real time on our website (not so many, even regulated, do so), and our clients can compare their results with our results.

All accounts are opened with the forex broker exclusively on behalf of the client and only the beneficiary client has the right to make payments and withdrawals from his account. Forex Exclusive Club does not have access to clients money.

In addition, our customers can track the status of their own accounts 24/7 and if at any time are not satisfied, simply change the password on your MT4 platform, and we won't have trading access anymore.

Check our newest trading results on www.forexexclusiveclub.com

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Can I ask you a question? Do you really think making 700% which more than the bets traders in the world make in several years is really viable? There seems to be a lot of the "my system can make xxxx% in 2 months" type marketing going on with variouse EAs and "money managers".

Naturally a % can be manipulated to show what one wants to show. If you traded one, say, FTSE futs contract and made say 100pts that would be £1000 profit. If you did it on a £10000 account that is 10% but if you did it using spreadbetting on a £1000 account that is 100%.

Sorry if I sound sceptical but I am not sure that a) you could turn my $50,000 into $350,000 and more importantly b) I am not sure I would someone trading at that higher risk that allowed them to result in a 700% increase in that short a time. In my experience, when trading too large, if you can make x% in a certain time then more often than not you can lose x% in half the time. Basic maths.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
am I right in thinking you do the profit split monthly? I have seen this before and this does not work in the clients favour. As and example

On a $5000 account you make a monthly profit of $1000(20%). $700 to the client and $300 to yourself. The client pays you leaving his account as $5700. Now just say the next month the account suffers a loss of 20%..the account will now stand at $4560. So the account has made a loss of $440 but the account managers have made $300 profit?

Monthly management charges are just not done in this day and age..

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
Can I ask you a question? Do you really think making 700% which more than the bets traders in the world make in several years is really viable? There seems to be a lot of the "my system can make xxxx% in 2 months" type marketing going on with variouse EAs and "money managers".

I've also seen lot of marketing, but neither of them show real trading results. The time will show if this system is viable, no one can guarantee. It's all about math. You can also see on our web page another account that made 40% in 4 weeks, with aproximate drawdown of 3-8%. We can discuss with each investor about his risk apetite and how much can he handle.

Naturally a % can be manipulated to show what one wants to show. If you traded one, say, FTSE futs contract and made say 100pts that would be £1000 profit. If you did it on a £10000 account that is 10% but if you did it using spreadbetting on a £1000 account that is 100%.

sure you can show what ever you want, with statistics you can always manipulate. That's why we are showing real time results, and you can see starting points on our statement

Sorry if I sound sceptical but I am not sure that a) you could turn my $50,000 into $350,000 and more importantly b) I am not sure I would someone trading at that higher risk that allowed them to result in a 700% increase in that short a time. In my experience, when trading too large, if you can make x% in a certain time then more often than not you can lose x% in half the time. Basic maths.

it's good to be sceptical and not to rush in anything. That's why we post our real time trading results so you can all look at it and see in months to come if those percentages are still there.

No one can guarantee future profits. What we can guarantee is that we would take care of each clients account, strictly monitor and calculate money management in order to protect clients assets. If you don't earn money - we don't earn money!

High risk investments are not for everyone. Never invest money that you cannot afford to loose. With high profits there always come risk of high losses.

We can discuss risk and potential profits separately with each client according to his risk appetite.

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
am I right in thinking you do the profit split monthly? I have seen this before and this does not work in the clients favour. As and example

On a $5000 account you make a monthly profit of $1000(20%). $700 to the client and $300 to yourself. The client pays you leaving his account as $5700. Now just say the next month the account suffers a loss of 20%..the account will now stand at $4560. So the account has made a loss of $440 but the account managers have made $300 profit?

Monthly management charges are just not done in this day and age..

management fee is always charged on new net profits. Here is the part from our FAQs:

What is the management fee for using the Forex Exclusive Club Managed Accounts?

Management fee is 30% on monthly net performance. Simply: if you don't earn money - we don't earn money!

Note: "Net new high equity" with regard to the Performance Fee for each system means that if losses occur, those losses must be made up before any additional performance fee is charged.

How do you calculate monthly net profit?

Monthly net profit is calculated as the difference between the closing balance last month and the closing balance this month. Positions not closed at the last day of the month (floating positions) will be taken into the profit / loss calculation over the month in which the positions are closed.

If the difference is negative (ie the account did not make a profit this month), there will be no fee to pay. Should a trading loss exist from preceding months, it must be recovered in full before any additional profit share amount is debited from the account holder’s account(s) paid to Forex Exclusive Club. Forex Exclusive Club does not charge commission or annual fees.

How do you calculate your monthly performance fee?

All Managed Accounts operate according to the following fee schedule: Monthly Performance Fee = 30% of net new profits. The 30% performance fees are taken on a high-watermark basis. A high watermark is the previous high in the account-participant's account (adjusted for deposit, withdrawals, and fees). It ensures that the fees are only deducted based on new performance, rather than just recovery from poor performance. In other words, if an account loses money over a period, the account must first recoup previous losses and then any profit above the high watermark is subject to a 30% performance fee.

For example (assuming no management fees for simplicity): Your account opens with an initial investment of $50,000. At the end of the first month, the account makes $5,000, bringing its equity up to $55,000 on which there is a 30% performance fee of $1,500 deducted; correspondingly, the watermark is raised to $53,500 ($5,000 profit less a $1,500 fee). Then, at the end of second month, it loses $2,000, lowering its equity to $51,500, on which a performance fee is not charged. At the end of third month, the account makes $1,000, bringing its equity up to $52,750, on which no performance fees are charged because the watermark was not reached. Lastly, at the end of the fourth month, it makes $7,000, bringing the equity up to $59,500, which is a new-equity high by $6,000 over the watermark of $53,500 in the first month, on which there is a 30% performance fee of $1,800 deducted. The watermark is now raised to $58,700.

Note: All numbers presented in this example are arbitrary and are presented for illustration purposes only. They in no way reflect trading performance either good or bad.

Deandre Madison

Active Trader
Aug 24, 2009
The one thing I would change is if a firm lowers guidance on a company, that company can stop communicating with them. This can cause more leniency in ratings not making it forward looking as it should be, many times the the stock prices have already depreciated and it's already a forgone conclusion that they will lower them, but by then the company doesn't care because it's already done.

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
The one thing I would change is if a firm lowers guidance on a company, that company can stop communicating with them. This can cause more leniency in ratings not making it forward looking as it should be, many times the the stock prices have already depreciated and it's already a forgone conclusion that they will lower them, but by then the company doesn't care because it's already done.

I don't quite understand how is this related to our service?

p.s. only few more new spaces available for next month...