forex-after-work

Peganuss

Trader
May 2, 2012
FOREX-AFTER-WORK - Signals for the working trader!

Welcome to Forex-After-Work!

With my trading signals I want to give working traders the possibility to profit by the lucrative foreign exchange trading.

The trading-signals for the most important couples of currency (Majors) are generated in the chart of the day and of course realised by myself. The procedure is authentically documented (deferredly) in a blog, so as to the reader can understand it.

To the blog

2 – 4 signals are generated per week, the resulting trades are kept from a few days to several weeks. Therefore days without a generated signal will occur.

Entry signals with StoppLoss and TakeProfit are sent per e-mail between 11 pm and 11.30 pm (Berlin-Time) the day of generation. The entry is possible directly per marketorder from 11.30 pm to midnight at the latest.

Following Major-Pairs are traded with the signals:

EUR/USD; USD/CHF; GBP/USD; USD/JPY; AUD/USD; USD/CAD; EUR/GBP; EUR/JPY; EUR/CHF; EUR/AUD; GBP/JPY; GBP/CHF; AUD/CHF

Only the chart of the day is traded.

Content of the signals:

Pair (e.g. EUR/USD) Direction of trade: LONG or SHORT (buy or sell) InitialStoppLoss: (e.g. 1,3422) TakeProfit: (e.g. 1,3645)

Information:

The entry in a position will be carried out immediately after receipt of the signal per marketorder to the current price. In the day’s last hour of trading the volatility is comparatively small, so it is not necessary to step in to an appointed marketprice. It is enough to start the trade between 11.30 pm and midnight. If the TakeProfit is achieved, the position will be definitely closed. The StoppLoss can be retightened with a new signal if necessary. So the position loses the risk.

Variations of trading:

For an experienced trader it is attractive to trade with a position splitted into two. Position 1 is started with the trading signal, position 2 is started if you see a clear climb-down one day later. It is possible to work with two equal sized positions or to choose for position 1 = 1/3 and for position 2 = 2/3 of the whole position. The StopLoss for both positions is the Initial-StopLoss stated in the signal. The advantage is, that this model makes it possible to keep the risk small. But if the trade takes the gain without a climb-down, you „only“ would have succes with one position.

The work with a splitted position also gives the possibility to close only one position at the TakeProfit while the other one is going on secured by a Trailingstopp. So you could be able to profit by market movements, which are much bigger than the focused aim. But you should pay attention to the fact that a Trailingstopp, which is chosen too closely, could affect an early break off. So this model is advisable only for an experienced trader, too.

Best regards
Peganuss

FOREX-AFTER-WORK

Peganuss

Trader
May 2, 2012
Performance

Hi,

today i post the actually performance from "forex-after-work".

performance_09102012.gif