Forex addicted

AlinaLee

Trader
Apr 25, 2017
Hi ALL! Im Alina Lee and I'm Forex addicted I´ve been an entrepreneur for almost all my life. But sadly can´t say I´ve succeeded, still meanwhile I´ve learned a lot about myself and people. I always dreamt of a company in which I needn´t give orders, because everyone knows what to do, my dreamt F1 Race team, that´s why they were selected, but didn´t happened. I´m a believer that making mistakes is human, but getting better is also human, so I couldn´t stand people don´t being responsible for their errors, not even trying to understand what and why things went wrong and take corrective actions. That´s how I started to look something at which I could be good, 100% responsible of my actions and no one to take care off because when I did, they didn´t even mind to think if I was struggling and if I needed more help form my team, sad enviroment. Still business is what I like so now I´m starting a Hydroponics Farm (little one) while learning about commodities, futures and options. I´m getting into real states for capital growth and passive income and started FX a year ago (just warming up) honestly I´ve lost some money, but though I went to University, I dropped twice, so I take it as my education costs. Hope to be able to fit in your community.

All The Best to All

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
Hello, Alina! And welcome.
I also started trading almost year ago and lost my deposit, when tried live trading first. It was a good lesson for me that showed, that I`m a total newbie and I have to learn, analyse and practice a lot to become professional trader.
Losing money is ok, especcially for beginners. It`s even useful. Of course, if you are able to lern from mistakes.
Good luck in becoming profitable!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Alina, you don't have to cross the finishing line first to be a winner...you just have to cross it! That goes for you too Abdul. I too have experienced losses in Forex, and in business, but I also know the exhileration when everything begins to fall into place. I seem to repeat this statement many times in different places: good money management is more important than strategy. Learn this first!