Forex account manager

Nawras32

Trader
Mar 15, 2014
Hello everyone

I tried to develop a good strategy for forex and after 8 months i seen the best , and also i offer more strategies to developed . And now we can manage your account .

See the channel please

m.youtube.com/channel/UCbONSPLYfJCwJF9lZytsJww

For more information please just ask on my skype account : mr-nawras

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you, but I think you should use your good strategy and manage your own account and not ask other people for it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry but are you advertising your services? Is this a paid opt in service or a free one? Is it open to all, both advanced and newbie traders? Can you list some results so we can judge for ourselves? Thank you..

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Hello everyone

I tried to develop a good strategy for forex and after 8 months i seen the best , and also i offer more strategies to developed . And now we can manage your account .

See the channel please

m.youtube.com/channel/UCbONSPLYfJCwJF9lZytsJww

For more information please just ask on my skype account : mr-nawras

I think I love what Rambo has said. If you are really good with your strategies, why not borrow money from the bank and manage those funds. Free or paid services, traders should be careful of account managers unless recommended by your broker.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
yes if these strategies are so successful then why are you sharing with others, just make money nobody shares such strategies..

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Are we safe if we let others manage our account?

If you let other manage your account under the supervision of your Broker, then you are safe. Brokers offer managed accounts and sometimes give you the freedom to choose your account manager.