for beginners

Ron the forex dude

Active Trader
Dec 17, 2009
i have been in the trading industry for a while and i would have appreciated some advice. this is for the "newbies" - do not be under any impression that a quick fix or a quick cure can make you millions overnight.

understand how the market works and by doing so, you will naturually develop your own trading strategy. iused websites like babypips.com so develop my basic knowledge and because i can understand the market, i make sensible trading positions. i am successful most of the time but sometimes the market just goes against you.

i cannot believe any trading saying that they make 100% profit all the time.

hey people, be sensible and look after your knowledge. once you learn the fundamentals, then you will soon be able to look at a chart and spot things rapidly and take advatage.

happy forex trading guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
No such thing as profiting all the time, you are absolutely right. It is not daily or even weekly results that you should focus on. If you are profitable overall in several months - you are doing great.

jsraja

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2009
Hi guys im a begginer to this forum and im interested in trading through online...i need ypour help regarding this...........

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hello,

For newbies, I always suggested that learning before trading is very important because forex includes a risk element along with earning big and quick money..
Online forex is a good option but as I said start with the first step of understanding and then move to practicing through good trading companies.

man1920

Active Trader
Jan 3, 2010
I think what ron the forex dude is trying to say is really important. You cannot earn overnight. There are lot of things to consider first.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Hi,

I really appreciate your work Ron. It is the best advice we can give to a newbie in forex market. I use Finexo.com to help me make profit in the trading industry, but there are few things which a newbie should keep in mind before investing their money.

You must study and analyze your financial goals first.

Making the right move on right time is very important for which you need to choose your broker carefully.

Last but not the least; you should always restrain your emotions while trading.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
"newbies" - do not be under any impression that a quick fix or a quick cure can make you millions overnight.

Yes this is not the place to get quick rich as well.
Ignore stories of overnight millionaires. They’re usually fictional. Success in Forex trading requires you to minimize any loss that occurs and to behave as you would with any business. Plan on being in business long term, and discard stories of making it big overnight (somebody’s usually trying to sell you something when you hear one of those stories). Jumping into Forex trading like a gung-ho warrior is setting yourself up to lose big and fast. The real, consistent winners are the ones who use common sense, patience and a businesslike attitude.

thefxguru

Trader
Dec 9, 2010
USA
www.thefxguru.com
The FX GURU - Signals for 12/8/2010

December 8th, 2010 - Signals for the following currency pairs have been posted. Please make sure to check them out.

We Post Signals @ 9:30 PM PST everyday

EUR/USD - Go to Site.

GBP/USD: BUY 1.5786 SL 1.5756 TP 1.5846 -OR- SELL 1.5866 SL 1.5896 TP 1.5806.

AUD/USD - Go to Site

EUR/JPY - Go to Site

Check it out on the site.

All the best for your trades today.
Take a moment and leave us some feedback on the site.

Best Regards,

The FX GURU

thefxguru

Trader
Dec 9, 2010
USA
www.thefxguru.com
The FX GURU - Updates for December.

Hello,

I hope all of you have been able to make use of the Free Signals we post Daily @ 9:30 PM PST.

We have made 645 Pips in December so far. Many Many more to come. Please keep reading and try and visit our site.

Thank you for all your support.

The FX GURU

thefxguru

Trader
Dec 9, 2010
USA
www.thefxguru.com
The FX GURU - Signals for 12/14/2010

NET 90 Pips last night!!!

December 14th, 2010 - Signals for the following currency pairs have been posted.

Please make sure to check them out.

We Post Signals @ 9:30 PM PST everyday for the Late Asian and Early European Market

EUR/USD: Go to Site

GBP/USD: Go to Site

AUD/USD: BUY 0.9927 SL 0.9897 TP 0.9977 -OR- SELL 0.9987 SL 1.0017 TP 0.9937.

EUR/JPY: Go to Site

Check it out on the site.

All the best for your trades today.

Take a moment and leave us some feedback on the site.

Best Regards,

The FX GURU