First strategie for begginer?

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi

Based upon traders strategies varied. There are different types of traders in Forex market - Day traders, Position traders, Swing traders. Decide who do you want to be? You can search through many websites about Forex and you can find many techniques such as indicators, Price Action strategies, Chart patterns, Candlestick patterns, using different time frames etc. You can get knowledge about forex in the websites like Babypips, dailyfx, forexfactory, fxstreet etc. There are also many websites available. You can get vast knowledge on forex trading in earnforex. I think you already go through earnforex and see what they have.

You should also aware of News Releases in market. It can create a great impact on movement in Forex trading.

Use indicators of trading platforms in your demo account. It gives you basic ideas about market movement. For example, RSI indicator indicates whether the currency pair is overbought or oversold and Fibonacci helps you to determine support and resistance levels and Moving Averages. There are so many indicators like that.

You can test each and every strategies in your demo account.

- Jim @ wetalktrade

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
May I know where can I learn MT4 or MT5 programming?

A good place to start is the official tutorial book: https://book.mql4.com/

Browsing the source code of the available indicators and expert advisors is also a very practical way to learn MQL4 coding.

• 👍
Reactions: DCCS and xerof

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
I personally used patterns at first. The simplest in use and training how to use them.