Features of UNsuccessful trader

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
Success is the thing which may be gained by some people and may not by others. The commonest reason for being unsuccessful on Forex is that a person has such features of character which prevent him/her from being a good trader. Among them are:

1. Laziness. Such people think "Education takes so much time, don't want to waste it".

2. Greed. Such people think "I won't close this trade, I want more money".

3. Absent-mindedness. Such people don't think :) Or think of everything at once and can't solve any problem.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Success is the thing which may be gained by some people and may not by others. The commonest reason for being unsuccessful on Forex is that a person has such features of character which prevent him/her from being a good trader. Among them are:

1. Laziness. Such people think "Education takes so much time, don't want to waste it".

2. Greed. Such people think "I won't close this trade, I want more money".

3. Absent-mindedness. Such people don't think :) Or think of everything at once and can't solve any problem.
Must like; but I must say greed is the number of enemy here; since I see a number of new traders try to make quick money here!