favourite pairs

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
I mostly trade with EURUSD since it is the easiest pair to trade and follow in the market, but I sometimes jump to different currency pairs based on the forex market movements.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I did too, as a newbie, but in retrospect it wasn't a very good idea. EUR/USD can be pretty volatile.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
I did too, as a newbie, but in retrospect it wasn't a very good idea. EUR/USD can be pretty volatile.
In the recent times it has been seen that the EURUSD has started to move in the High Ranges and we need to make use of the Stop Loss to limit the losses.

• 👍
Reactions: e_abrams

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
In the recent times it has been seen that the EURUSD has started to move in the High Ranges and we need to make use of the Stop Loss to limit the losses.
EUR/USD is currently forming a correction after its big rally, that will take a while.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
What does it mean to move in high ranges? Do you mean it became more volatile. I doesn't think so, I would rather said it started to spend more time in trends which provides us with investment opportunities.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I wonder, does anyone here like to trade any obscure currency pairs?
I am interested in this, too. It must be really hard to trade them, they are a lot less liquid and it's more difficult to get information on them. But I'm sure they hold good possibilities for those who are savvy enough to trade them.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I am interested in this, too. It must be really hard to trade them, they are a lot less liquid and it's more difficult to get information on them. But I'm sure they hold good possibilities for those who are savvy enough to trade them.
Certainly. They are much harder to predict too, and there is a lot less available information about them.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
What is the current rate of EURUSD this month when compared to the last few months? Is it going up or down?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I'm a beginner entering into live trade in a couple of weeks and would like to know which currency pair is more volatile in the forex market?
You can check the study on the most trending currency pairs here:
https://www.earnforex.com/blog/most-trending-currency-pairs-in-forex-trendstats-script/
There are volatility measures used there too. In short, GBP/JPY is the most volatile intraday (not counting exotics). However, it's not always good to trade just the most volatile currency pair.

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
My favourite pair is EURUSD because of its volatility, and among the major pairs I have used in the past, the EURUSD pair is easier to predict.