Favorite currency pair

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
My favorite currency pair is EUR/USD because it is my hometown's base currency and it is convenient to use and easy to trade with.
How about you?
Can you share with us your best currency pair?

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
EURUSD is the best currency pair in my opinion because it always comes up with lowest spreads as compared to the other commodities/pairs and it do have enough volatility/liquidity to make instant profits.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Well, I think major pairs are the most loved. Trading goes more smoothly on them. Although I don't have any aversion to exotic ones, but trading goes worse on them.

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
EUR/USD. I treat the rest of the currencies with apprehension.

Although maybe I'll someday change my mind about other currencies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
EUR/USD remains the most traded and most watched pair. However, that steals the attention from other pairs where there could be higher scope for obvious gains. So, do spend time on looking at the whole bouquet.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
My favorite currency pair is EUR/USD because it is my hometown's base currency and it is convenient to use and easy to trade with.
How about you?
Can you share with us your best currency pair?
My favourite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD mainly because of the spread. It is very very low and sometimes I cannot see the spread either. I love trading these two pairs. Even with news, I do not see much of spread and it great compared to most of the other currency pairs.