Fapturbo Broker: Super Friendly to EAs

Tim G

Active Trader
Apr 13, 2009
Finally, I found a good Fapturbo Broker: onecorpfx.com.

The Spreads are fixed and the lowest I've seen anywhere. My Fapturbo is taking 10 times more trades than it did with FXCM or FXDD.

No trading desk, so onecorpfx.com does not trade against its members as most others do.

And independent trades are instantaneous: no pop-ups asking for confirmation several times in a row: FXDD and FXCM. I lost hundreds of pips with that ploy. I've closed both accounts.

Tim G

Active Trader
Apr 13, 2009
New Broker

They don't look like a trustworthy broker...

Suggestion: judge on substance, not appearances (e.g. their website-which is being rebuilt); try a demo account. It will blow you away.

The accounts I have had with the "Big Boys" (NICE WEBSITES) have been rip offs. Their trading desks trade against customers, their "feeds" have false spikes (when compared to a DeutcheBank feed) which take out stop losses and they create new charges which are not charged by the banks: Swap rates.

Using Fapturbo, I was lucky to get one or two trades a week with other brokers. Last night, using Fapturbo with only a couple pairs, I got 4 and a friend of mine using all pairings got 10 using onecorpfx.com.

I like them becasue they are an STP: no money is deposited with them, but directly with Chase Bank, then transferred to DeutcheBank.

Please, do you know of another broker that handles deposits like this with the fixed spreads that Onecorpfx.com has?

I am looking as are many others. If there are none, then these guys are innovators and they are going to get BIG real fast.

Tim G

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Suggestion: judge on substance, not appearances (e.g. their website-which is being rebuilt); try a demo account. It will blow you away.

The accounts I have had with the "Big Boys" (NICE WEBSITES) have been rip offs. Their trading desks trade against customers, their "feeds" have false spikes (when compared to a DeutcheBank feed) which take out stop losses and they create new charges which are not charged by the banks: Swap rates.

Using Fapturbo, I was lucky to get one or two trades a week with other brokers. Last night, using Fapturbo with only a couple pairs, I got 4 and a friend of mine using all pairings got 10 using onecorpfx.com.

I like them becasue they are an STP: no money is deposited with them, but directly with Chase Bank, then transferred to DeutcheBank.

Please, do you know of another broker that handles deposits like this with the fixed spreads that Onecorpfx.com has?

I am looking as are many others. If there are none, then these guys are innovators and they are going to get BIG real fast.

Tim G
I am pretty sure that when I deal with such broker as onecorpfx.com I can't be sure about where my money is actually transfered. It would take much more than a couple of posts praising their execution to trust them my hard earned money.

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
I also noticed that this software takes the trade, which I never ever take. It just does opposite; when I thought of buy the software sells and exactly vice-versa. Scalping strategy works with Fapturbo to generate some pips but one bad trade can wipe out all your gains. Keep your money in check and do not trust the software much…

sirsell

Active Trader
May 23, 2009

The Spreads are fixed and the lowest I've seen anywhere. My Fapturbo is taking 10 times more trades than it did with FXCM or FXDD.

No trading desk, so onecorpfx.com does not trade against its members as most others do.

And independent trades are instantaneous: no pop-ups asking for confirmation several times in a row: FXDD and FXCM. I lost hundreds of pips with that ploy. I've closed both accounts.

Hey, any updates on how this broker is working out for you???? thanks!
random.gif

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009

Tim G

I trade with acm and they are about to become a Swiss bank them self, that is reliable!!!!!

lord rastus

Active Trader
Jun 13, 2009

Tim G

How can "in house desks" trade against you on trades FFS !!

You are punting 1,5,10,20 pounds a pip etc and you are stating that by betting against your trade THEY will move the market ??

Utter Bollacks and suggest you grow some soonest !

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009

I'm wondering how with this broker the spreads can be fixed and be the lowest but also at the same time have no dealing desk. I thought brokers who had no dealing desk and who didn't trade against their traders always provided changing spreads. This would be because they would be solely using their providers rates and making money just on the pip spreads. These brokers give their clients the same pip spreads they would receive from their providers and adding a certain amount of pips on for their own commission. Usually a broker who offers fixed spreads is trading against their customers and making their clients trade against each other too. Anyone know what I'm saying?

forexea

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2009
www.forexeasreview.com
Who is regulating that broker? I didn't find such information in the site..

...anyway the spreads are very very close to the broker I use, so I don't see where is the advantage.

The problem maybe fap turbo:D

Benj77

Trader
Sep 19, 2014
If you want a broker that is "super friendly for EA" look at IC, Yadix, Amada.

Choose the one with best conditions for you and go for it. All excellent conditions for EAs and fast order execution!

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
If you want a broker that is "super friendly for EA" look at IC, Yadix, Amada.
Choose the one with best conditions for you and go for it. All excellent conditions for EAs and fast order execution!
let me put a better typo at the last one, it's Armada markets. indeed they had a serious condition for expert trading supported environment, been use their service for nearly a year, surely giving an advantagous for all trading strategies.
you can even scalp on news with them.
Fapturbo was one of the first EAs I tried back in the day, I am suprised it's still available...
yeah just read the headline tag i just thought someone re-write the code and made a better one. backthen it's a masterpiece, eventhough many traders loss upon use this EA, while actuallly the system are quite good, but trader's greed forced this ea works to boost their profit with result many losing accounts.