Fap Turbo Forex Robot Great Forex EA Lab with full live trading statistics.

orange2009

Active Trader
Jan 18, 2009
Fap Turbo Forex Robot Great Forex EA Lab with full live trading statistics.

FapTurbo Forex Trading Robot is the only automated forex income solution. No backtests tricks. The best converting and best performing forex product.

http://www.fapturbo.name

ForexNewbie51

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2011
I bought FAP when it was version 16. Its performance was very impressive. I bought a second copy and opened a second forex account using my profits to fund it. I bought my son a copy too. In those days they were updating the DLL files monthly and saying how important it was. After version 23 they gradually stoppped these "important" updates because there were several people offering optimum "Settings" services for a monthly fee. Needless to say, FAP's impressive performance ceased and all it did thereafter was lose money. I haven't used it for over 2 years now. I did place a recent update on a demo account and again it bombed. In my opinion, the versions 16/23 was the best EA's I ever saw. The product then was deliberately degraded to favour those "Settings Sevices". My advice is if you buy this, be prepared to pay monthly fees to some third party to get it doing other than losing you hard earned cash. Buy why bother?